Your website often doesn't work!

edited June 2011 in Site Support
Why your website often doesn't work? Today morning (european time) and yesterday morning was the same - database error on forum. Blog and your website also didn't work. Please do it something to repair this frustrating problems!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    and again! few minutes ago the website AGAIN had some error!!! Damn, REPAIR this immediately!!!
  • edited June 2011
    and? in these topis there is no solution for this problem and Telltale didn't answer :/
  • edited June 2011
    And AGAIN, the website didn't work few minutes ago :/ Every day I can see the same!!! Please repair this immidiately!

Database error The database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:
    Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    Open the www.telltalegames.com home page, then try to open another page.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    The www.telltalegames.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
  • edited June 2011
    Few minutes ago there was ANOTHER fuc*** brake of your website :/ TELLTALE - do it something, it's pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to write about error of your servers? Repair this!
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Ok, I think that's enough for them to get the point now.
  • edited June 2011
    The only issues I have are with the maintenance windows, and on release days.

You're being a bit harsh in swearing IMO - lucky you're not one of my clients.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited June 2011
    Cez24 wrote: »
    Few minutes ago there was ANOTHER fuc*** brake of your website :/ TELLTALE - do it something, it's pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to write about error of your servers? Repair this!

30 exclamation marks isn't the pinnacle of epicness either.

Nonetheless, it would be nice to hear that people are working on it, like 5 minutes a day, whatever.
  • edited June 2011
    Did you ever think that
    A.The sight is on maintence, because that does happen daily.
    B.They arent responding because it is their days off.
    C.It's a problem with your internet?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    I only ever have a problem within the regular maintenance downtime, about 08:15 to 09:00 GMT (00:15 - 01:00 PST / Telltale time) daily. Does that actually affect the whole site, store and all? I always go straight to the forums, so assumed it was just that part that goes down rather than the entire site.
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited June 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I only ever have a problem within the regular maintenance downtime, about 08:15 to 09:00 GMT (00:15 - 01:00 PST / Telltale time) daily. Does that actually affect the whole site, store and all? I always go straight to the forums, so assumed it was just that part that goes down rather than the entire site.

I'm assuming he has the exact same problem as me. The forums, the store, the homepage. Nothing works. And unless you do maintenance from 5 to 10 times a day, then I doubt that that's the problem.
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Did you ever think that
    A.The sight is on maintence, because that does happen daily.
    B.They arent responding because it is their days off.
    C.It's a problem with your internet?

A. ^
    B. This is HIS first thread, but there are two others just like this one made a while ago.
    C. I think he would notice if the rest of the internet didn't work too. So would I.
  • edited June 2011
    My internet is ok, all other websites work. Every morning (GMT + 1) when I wake up and open Telltale website - it doesn't work. I can't read new posts on forum, I can't open blog, store or even main page. On forum there is information I quoted above, about database error.

It happens daily, so I wrote mail to Telltale, zero answers. So I decided to make this thread, I didn't notice there are two others. It's very frustrating that nobody in Telltale care about these server issues. Please repair this so the website would be offline no more. But unfortunately I'm sure that tommorrow morning website will be offline again... eh :/
  • edited June 2011
    Cez24 wrote: »
    My internet is ok, all other websites work. Every morning (GMT + 1) when I wake up and open Telltale website - it doesn't work. I can't read new posts on forum, I can't open blog, store or even main page. On forum there is information I quoted above, about database error.

It happens daily, so I wrote mail to Telltale, zero answers. So I decided to make this thread, I didn't notice there are two others. It's very frustrating that nobody in Telltale care about these server issues. Please repair this so the website would be offline no more. But unfortunately I'm sure that tommorrow morning website will be offline again... eh :/

Wow. Did you even read the comments. The website goes down for maintance daily.
  • edited June 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Wow. Did you even read the comments. The website goes down for maintance daily.

No, this is not maintance. I've got answer from Telltale man. It's server issuse, they are working on it.
This discussion has been closed.