[BTTF] Episode 5 - Game Crashes After Edna arrested

edited June 2011 in Game Support
My game has crashed a second time now after edna gets arrested and the deloreon is disappearing. Does anyone have a save game file from this point, i really want to finish the game.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I have the same problem. Got past the previous crash thanks to the savegame someone posted but now can't get past the bit where Edna is arrested and her Delorean disappears - game just crashes every time.

If anyone out there has a savegame from this point it would be much appreciated!
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Someone suggested in this thread that running this part at a higher graphics setting will help. Are you guys running on a low setting (say below 5)? If so, try cranking it up to 5 and see if it helps.
  • edited June 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Someone suggested in this thread that running this part at a higher graphics setting will help. Are you guys running on a low setting (say below 5)? If so, try cranking it up to 5 and see if it helps.

Ya, i changed it to highest settings and it worked.
    Odd since i didn't have to do this with any other episodes but
    oh well, just finished the game and loved it. Can't wait for more.
  • edited June 2011
    Same for me - increased graphics setting from 1 to 5 and no crash. Need to do this just before Edna crashes/gets arrested. Kept it at 5 for the rest of the game but probably okay to go back to 1 after the glitch has passed.
  • edited June 2011
    Did they made a fix for this yet?..... the graphics setting won't go higher then 3 for me... :( and I don't want a save file because I want to see the scene of what is happened during the delorean disappearing..
This discussion has been closed.