[BTTF] Episode 5 crashes when the Delorean disappears

edited June 2011 in Game Support
Anybody else having crash problems when the Delorean Edna uses vanishes after shes hauled off to jail??? :-(

Comments

• edited June 2011
    85bttf wrote: »
    Anybody else having crash problems when the Delorean Edna uses vanishes after shes hauled off to jail??? :-(
    Not me. Even before the patch version with the Glass House Fix, I never had any problem with this scene.
  • edited June 2011
    you have my save game in post 3 to skip this part of game...
  • edited June 2011
    No, no this is after you find Edna/Mary and go back to 1876 to stop her from burning down Hill Valley accidentally. You go back to the 30's after you place the Flux mods on her vehicle and she gets hauled off. Once Marty asks Doc about the other Delorean and Doc explains that itll disappear in 5, 4, 3, 2 and it shows it glow, right then my game crashes. This needs fixing, whats after that part????
  • edited June 2011
    nothing... this is end of game... no saves for this... there is only videos.... or vait, maybe is saving opportunity when talking with trixie and artie

maybe your windows settings is wrong to automatically close unresponding applications?
  • edited June 2011
    How do I fix that??? Maybe this is the end of the game, im not sure yet. :-/

It seems to only close when theres flashes in the screen, its only crashed on Doc and Marty seeing Hill Valley vanishing and the Delorean disappearing after you return back to 1930's.
  • edited June 2011
    my game crashed for a 2nd time after parker hauls edna off to jail and doc does the countdown to edna's deloreon disappearing and then it crashes. anyone have a save point from here?
  • edited June 2011
    Exactly, I knew I wasn't the only person with this issue, please Telltale release a fix for this!!! It's a great game and I would love to see the ending in game and not from a video :cool:
  • edited June 2011
    Ya not sure why it keeps doing this as i had no issues with the other 4 episodes and can't play the ps3 version of ep 5 until it is up on the psn i can't go any further
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Someone has suggested in another thread that it's a low graphics setting that causes these crashes. If you guys are running the game at a very low graphics setting (say below 5), can you crank it up to 5 and see if that gets you through?
  • edited June 2011
    THANKS SO MUCH PUZZLEBOX!!!! That made it work, who knew i just had to boost the graphics despite the lagging of my outdated laptop! :-P:cool::cool::cool:
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    For anyone who simply can't get their machine to run the game at a higher graphics setting... there's pretty much nothing but cutscene after the crash point, so you won't miss much by just watching the ending online. Links to clips here: part 1, part 2.
  • edited June 2011
    I have the same problem but cant crank the graphics up any higher than 3....I downloaded the save file from after the crash but I have no idea where to put it...been trying to copy in to all different kinds of folders but havent gotten it to work. Any help???

NEVER MIND.....FOUND IT!!!
This discussion has been closed.