A message from John Hammond

edited September 2011 in Jurassic Park
John Hammond aka Richard Attenborough, has commented on the response, anticipation of fans for the new TellTale games Jurassic Park game.

I found this video to be very interesting. I never knew that he would have an opinion on this project. He has made some excellent points in this video , and I think it's a great thing that they have John Hammond backing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jMMrRmCLXo

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I think he got it spot on.
  • edited June 2011
    I liked the part of the video where he discusses the historical significance of the franchise,and its cultural influences.
  • edited June 2011
    Very informative video. It's nice to see that good ole Mr. Hammond agrees with some of my own sentiments, articulating them in five seconds better than I might be able to in fifteen minutes of dialogue.
  • edited June 2011
    My thoughts exactly, Mr. Hammond, my thoughts exactly.
  • edited June 2011
    Guys, don't be fooled into clicking the link in the OP. It is not a John Hammond interview nor is it anything like what doodo claims it is. If you click that link you will be RickRoll'd.

In fact, you should never click on any YouTube links ever, as no YouTube links on the internet can possibly be safe. Except for this one of course, which is perfectly safe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
  • edited June 2011
    caeska wrote: »
    Guys, don't be fooled into clicking the link in the OP. It is not a John Hammond interview nor is it anything like what doodo claims it is. If you click that link you will be RickRoll'd.

In fact, you should never click on any YouTube links ever, as no YouTube links on the internet can possibly be safe. Except for this one of course, which is perfectly safe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

What was wrong with your link? At least it's actually related to this project. You could of started another thread for the subject, but I don't think it's trolling or anything. Good find. According to his video, the game is to feature a voice by Sam Neill. Which is huge news and deserves a thread of its own.
  • edited July 2011
    Great spam
  • edited July 2011
    This is actually a cruel joke, especially since Richard Attenborough physically can't give his opinion on anything anymore. He's crippled and has brain damage now. He's never going to be the same.
  • edited July 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    What was wrong with your link? At least it's actually related to this project. You could of started another thread for the subject, but I don't think it's trolling or anything. Good find. According to his video, the game is to feature a voice by Sam Neill. Which is huge news and deserves a thread of its own.

WTF u people r crazy just try and find real stuff dealing with the game please because telltale truly isnt helping out with that as u can clearly see on the jp game website:mad: btw where the hell did u her that sam neil was to voice someone in the game. u ppl r confusing
  • edited July 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    u ppl r confusing

Just like your airquotel.gif writing skills airquoter.gif.
  • edited July 2011
    One of my sister's died from brain damage, age 20, my grandfather had a stroke. I don't need a lecture on my humanity.

Boo hoo, I made a joke. Sorry to hear about his illness, truly.
  • edited July 2011
    caeska wrote: »

Lol! I clicked on your link knowing what it would be, but instead of the video playing right away, an ad played first. You've been ad roll'd!
  • edited September 2011
    Ugh...
  • edited September 2011
    Amy300 wrote: »
    That's not true. From wikipedia:
    In May 2011, David Attenborough revealed that his brother was now in a wheelchair but is still capable of holding a conversation and talking about old times. But added, “He (Richard) probably won’t be making any more films.”

That is so sad. :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.