[BTTF] PC color problems

edited July 2011 in Game Support
The electrokinetic leviater and the sign that shows which presentation is next keeps jumping to random colors of yellow. Has anyone found a fix to this or has this problem. I don't want to go through the whole game until everything looks normal.

bttfbroken2.jpg

Please respond weather you have this problem or know a fix. My graphics card appears to be working on all my other games.

Thanks for the help.

http://img546.imageshack.us/i/bttfbroken2.jpg/

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    I had the same issue, unfortunately no idea how to fix it... maybe something to do with shadows? You could try tweaking the graphics options under Help & Settings, see if it has any effect.

For what it's worth it only happened on a couple of objects inside the expo for me, and everything was ok outside of that. So chances are you won't see it in other sections of the game.
  • edited June 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I had the same issue, unfortunately no idea how to fix it... maybe something to do with shadows? You could try tweaking the graphics options under Help & Settings, see if it has any effect.

For what it's worth it only happened on a couple of objects inside the expo for me, and everything was ok outside of that. So chances are you won't see it in other sections of the game.

I have tried tweaking the shading and anti-aliasing to no avail. From what I have seen there appears to be multiple problems with this last episode. Will there be a patch released for it or should I just tough it out?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Personally I would just tough it out (as I said it only happened for me in that one scene)... I don't know if/when there'll be an updated version of this episode that fixes it, but if there is I wouldn't want to wait for it.
  • edited July 2011
    Are you using default settings via your graphics driver, ie "Application Controlled"?
This discussion has been closed.