Puzzle agent 2 movement puzzle problems iphone

edited July 2011 in Game Support
I'm having problems moving pieces in the puzzles that require it. I had difficulty in getting the pieces of furniture moved in the sherrif's office and now can't move any pieces in the sun, moon and stars puzzle. Is there a way that I can get this sorted out?

Thanks!

Comments

• BlitzciBlitzci Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2011
    I just want to make sure I understand the problem: You can't move them at all?

In testing, the pieces were always a bit finicky on iPhone: you have to place your finger on them pretty precisely, and it helps to move them slowly. But if you can't move them at all, that's obviously a much larger problem. What kind of iPhone do you have (by which I mean: # of gigs, operating system version, which generation)?
  • edited July 2011
    I just got to this thread while searching on Google for the same problem (I can barely move the pieces in the same puzzle), so I decided to create an account to confirm that it's not a unique problem.
    And yes, if you have faith, sometimes they move, but it's so buggy that I'm not still quite sure about which things you can move and which not.

P.S. And the voices and animations also stutter frequently (iPhone 4, even after rebooting). It's not a deal-breaker, but it's a shame because otherwise I'm having a great time with the series.
  • edited July 2011
    For those of you having trouble moving things on the iPhone version:

Press down firmly, but not hard on the piece, and drag slowly and steadily. Also, if you have an iPhone stylus (like the kind ThinkGeek sells) it moves a lot easier.
This discussion has been closed.