Guessing the title of Episode 6 - spoilers!

13»

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Was maybe just a working/project title.
  • edited April 2007
    schuubars wrote: »
    Was maybe just a working/project title.

Probably, yeah.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    There was a working title in place when we playtested the game a few weeks ago. ;)

Also the spoiler on the GameTap coming soon card is gone now, so it's safe for people to look. :D
  • edited April 2007
    I like the new one more, Emily :).
  • edited April 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Also the spoiler on the GameTap coming soon card is gone now, so it's safe for people to look. :D

Smack Gametap in the back of the head for us! -grumbles-
  • edited April 2007
    Gametap has a full trailer up in the client. Here's some of the stuff that was revealed in it:
    -Hugh Bliss, and lots of him, including his giant disembodied head.
    -Philo Pennysworth!!!
    -Abe Lincoln's disembodied head.
    -The Harry Moleman suit is seen without anything in its way, and it looks like it's actually an empty shell. In fact, if you look at the screenshot that shows part of it on the site, you can see that it actually looks robotic, with wires connecting the hand to the arm. Perhaps Moleman isn't as tall as we thought, and maybe he's even the salesman in the Gift Shop.
    -From what I can tell, there are two new locations: The moon, with the lander, gift shop, etc., and Hugh Bliss's palace (?) with statues of him, his floating giant head, and the ride shown in one of the screenshots.
    -Bosco's disguise: Drag Queen.
  • edited April 2007
    Just watched the Gametap trailer a minute ago. Nearly burst out laughing when I saw the cursor fly across screen for a second in one part.
    Pity they went and spoiled
    Hugh's
    evil scheme though <_<. And pretty much everything else too.

Why can't they just use the Telltale trailers instead?
  • edited April 2007
    In that case, I'm not watching the Trailer, nor am I reading any reviews with major spoilers in them. *coughIGNcough* Too much of Reality 2.0, the episode I had been most looking forward to, was spoiled for me by stuff like that, and I don't want that to happen with the climactic finale of the season. I'll let the whole thing be a complete surprise.
  • edited May 2007
    Helstrom wrote: »
    "Bright Side of the Moon"

I was right! Haha! What do I win? Or should I sue? ;)

Explanation for resurrection of thread: I try not to check in to these forums when it's getting close to the release of a new episode. You guys are generally good with spoiler tags, but it's the only way to be sure! Then I found out the Ep. 6 title and... Smiled :D

Will it have anything Pink Floyd-ish in it?
  • edited August 2007
    Hey I've just watched the episode 6 commentary. Appearantly they got the idea for the title of episode 6 from someone on the forums. Helstrom didn't guess the title of the sixth episode, he was actually the one who came up with the name.
  • edited August 2007
    What?!? I can't watch it now, but I'll trust you -- I'm amazed
Sign in to comment in this discussion.