Crash in Poker Night at the Inventory

edited July 2011 in Game Support
Hi I bought Poker Night At The Inventory from Steam and I cant get the thing to work. It starts up fine and takes me to the menu where I can change graphics and start the game but when I get to the table right after "the stakes are 10,000 dollars" it crashes. I have tried everything from updating Drivers to fooling around with the System Config Utility and changing the resolution and graphics to the lowest and highest but it crashes every time

1.83 Core Duo Processor
2 GB Ram
GMA 950
Windows XP Professional SP3

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Join the club. I have that problem to. No matter how many times I try, it always crashes at the same spot, just before the 1st hand starts. Are they ever going to do some thing to fix this?
  • edited July 2011
    It's really annoying that my computer meets the minimum requirements and then I cant even play the game.

These are the minimum requirements off Steam which I meet but my computer crashes every single time? I just surprised that Telltale has done nothing to fix the crashing problem

Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
    Memory: 1GB RAM
    Graphics: 128MB DirectX 8.1-compliant video card
    DirectX®: Version 9.0c or better
    Hard Drive: 100MB space free
    Sound: DirectX 8.1 sound device
  • edited July 2011
    Greetings from the "Poker night doesn't start" club member. http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25719

Possible solution: start the game from celebritypoker.exe from the game folder.
  • edited July 2011
    Tried it and it doesnt work it still crashes. I was looking forward to playing this but due to this crippling bug I cant even play one hand without it crashing. What a waste of money
This discussion has been closed.