Really laggy

edited April 2007 in Game Support
I cant get the first and fourth sam and max games to work right on my computer. My computer is a vista.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    What sort of problem are you having with episode 1? That one doesn't activate properly on Vista, if that's what you're talking about.

Please provide some more info about what you're experiencing, and also your system specs.
  • edited April 2007
    when it plays the movement is laggy. the load times are really long and the voices skip. my computer is a e machine with pentium 4 and ati radeon xpress 200. 3.0 ghz 512mb 160 gb
  • edited April 2007
    I want my money back. I payed almost 20 bucks in all for these games and they dont even work.:mad:
  • edited April 2007
    please give me some kind of idea of what to do. I really want to play this game.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    From what I can tell online, the Radeon 200 is an integrated graphics chipset that does not have the 3D capabilities to run our games. You could try lowering graphics quality to low and the resolution to 800x600 (if you haven't already) but unfortunately I don't think you're going to get much better performance than you already are.

I'll be happy to issue a refund for you if you're unhappy with the performance. Just email support@telltalegames.com to request it, so I have a record of it in our support system.
This discussion has been closed.