Biffs voice...

..sounds a little high pitched for a 47 year old man

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I don't know, in the movie I think part of Tom Wilson's differentiation between the "bad biff" in the beginning and the "nice/weak biff" in the ending of the movie is that he does a bit of a higher voice, especially when he gets excited. The acting in the game is a bit of a caricature on that. I don't think the game voice is perfect by any stretch (though I don't think it's as poor as some claim), but I didn't find the pitch to be the key issue there.

I do think it'd be fascinating to hear some of the other auditions for that role, if the one they went with was the best they got.
  • LuigiHann wrote: »
    I don't know, in the movie I think part of Tom Wilson's differentiation between the "bad biff" in the beginning and the "nice/weak biff" in the ending of the movie is that he does a bit of a higher voice, especially when he gets excited. The acting in the game is a bit of a caricature on that. I don't think the game voice is perfect by any stretch (though I don't think it's as poor as some claim), but I didn't find the pitch to be the key issue there.

I do think it'd be fascinating to hear some of the other auditions for that role, if the one they went with was the best they got.

It seems the actor tried this in the game, the only time we see a bad version of biff is the brief compromised timeline in episode 2.
  • edited July 2011
    It certainly wasn't the worst voice that could have been chosen but it's a little strange hearing the game voice versus the movie.

I, too, would be interested in hearing the auditions.
  • edited July 2011
    I, too, would be interested in hearing the auditions.

Behind the scene stuff? i think we all can agree
    yes please :O
Sign in to comment in this discussion.