Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 2 iPad Problem

edited April 2012 in Game Support
My Problem is the following:
Everytime when I called the legendary creatures, After the cutscene leaving Spinner Cay and saying "Games is saved", the screen stays black and no more playing is possible.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Hello!

I cannot continue Chapter 2 after i should follow the see monsters ... the screen wents black... "Spiel wird gespeichert" (Save game), and the sound continues, but also after 10 minutes it does not continue...

I bought already all Chapters but i dont want to start Chapter 3 before finishing Chapter 2..
    Will there be an update?

Greetz from Austria,
    Chris
  • edited October 2011
    woodyc79 wrote: »
    Hello!

I cannot continue Chapter 2 after i should follow the see monsters ... the screen wents black... "Spiel wird gespeichert" (Save game), and the sound continues, but also after 10 minutes it does not continue...

Have exactly the same problem, also iPad2. Game hangs at the same point, nothing happens after Guybrush starts to follow the sea monsters to get La Esponja Grande. Screen goes black, text "saving game" appears and disappears and then nothing happens. Not even after 10 minutes. Music continues.
  • edited April 2012
    same Problem here
  • edited April 2012
    I get the same error! Bad Bug!
  • edited April 2012
    Are you all running with the language setting on your device set to German?
  • edited April 2012
    Thankes for your response!
    Yes, i am running my ipad 2 with german language settings, should i try to use english setting?
  • edited April 2012
    Holy Shit, that's it!!!!
    Changing ipads system language to english let you go over this bug!
    Thank you, now i am going to buy Part 3 of this beautyfull game!
  • edited April 2012
    Thank's a lot!!
This discussion has been closed.