SBCG4AP 5 Wii Freezing

edited July 2011 in Game Support
After deciding to dust off ep 5, and play through it again (this time going for the mystical 100%), the game keeps locking up in Extended Play when I try to save. I am playing it on the Wii, and don't remember something like this happening when I played through it a few years back, when it was first released on the Wii.

To help someone create the save file I have, I have collected as much as I could to get the completion rate by extended play up to the last lone peasant to burniate and Cheat Commando that must be obtained in Extended Play. And as soon as I save, everything locks up, to the point where I cannot access the Wii Home button menu, and must power cycle the Wii to get it working again.

I have tried deleting and redownloading the channel, in case it was some bug or something in the game. I am launching ep5 from the SD Card, and not the main Wii memory. I haven't tried that with the save data yet (although I might save it onto the SD Card, delete the Wii version and copy it back, in case it's sitting on a bad chunk of Wii memory).

Any ieas to help me get past this issue?

Edit:
Copied the save data from the Wii to the SD card, erased it on the Wii, then copied it from the SD card back to the Wii, and it seems to work now....
This discussion has been closed.