BTTF episode 5 cutscene game crash

SelSel
edited July 2011 in Game Support
Hello,

My copy of BTTF 5 plays through to the point where Marty and Doc have just figured out that Edna has the ability to change the time stream and start to look around and then crashes (with the dialog box that the .exe has stopped working and been forced to close). I have tried playing through different ways (answering questions differently leading up to that point) and saved as close as possible and tried reinstalling the game with no change.

Any one else having this bug? Any way to fix it?

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2011
    Hi Sel, some people have seen crashes during cutscenes when they're running the game on low graphics settings (say less than 5). If your machine can handle it at all, can you try bumping the graphics up to 5 just for that part?
  • edited July 2011
    Hi Sel, some people have seen crashes during cutscenes when they're running the game on low graphics settings (say less than 5). If your machine can handle it at all, can you try bumping the graphics up to 5 just for that part?

are you talking about the graphic settings for the game or the video/graphics card? also i,m having this problem with all the episodes will it work for them as well
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2011
    oneupgamer wrote: »
    are you talking about the graphic settings for the game or the video/graphics card? also i,m having this problem with all the episodes will it work for them as well

The graphics settings in the game itself, under Help & Settings:

bU3E0.jpg

I only saw people mention the crashes and this fix for episode 5, but it's worth a try for the other episodes.
This discussion has been closed.