any more news TellTale?

edited July 2011 in Jurassic Park
i know i oughta have a limit placed on how many threads ive posted but will we be seeing anymore concept art now that E3 is over? or any thing else regarding the project or is it all waiting on release day?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    SDCC is next week. Telltale Games will be there. My suspicion is there'll be more news revealed there. Perhaps about Jurassic Park, perhaps about the other projects in the pipeline (Walking Dead, King's Quest, Fables).

Then again, there may not be anything new to report just yet anyway.
  • edited July 2011
    I want a new trailer.

The first trailer (from February) can be considered a teaser. It only showed nighttime footage; the set-pieces looked too similar; and it didn't establish anything about the plot, it only showed that they were on Isla Nublar.
    For a new summer trailer, Telltale has a chance to show off more exotic set-pieces, some footage during the daytime. And this time, show us that the story has complexness. They can find a way to do it without spoiling anything major. I'd like it to be almost twice as long as the first trailer.

:)
  • edited July 2011
    I just want see if we get a solid release day and if I can preorder my game at Gamestop since I work there, less hassle :) new trailer, no new trailer idc I'm buyin this either way haha.
  • edited July 2011
    They will be presenting the game at SDCC, yes. I wouldn't expect it to be the same presentation as E3.
  • edited July 2011
    So, any news, new/updated footage, new screenshots or concept art? New dinos?
  • edited July 2011
    starpooled wrote: »
    So, any news, new/updated footage, new screenshots or concept art? New dinos?

same question :p
  • edited July 2011
    What i find weird is that telltale is giving ign updates with artwork and exclusive videos but yet they havent put updates with vids or pics on the game site bad move telltale:mad:
  • edited July 2011
    Here's a story interview from Comic Con: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-11-jurassic-park/718331

It doesn't really tell us anything new.
  • edited July 2011
    This bit I found interesting:
    Well, right now we are going to release all the chapters at once, and we’re looking between 4 and 5 episodes for the complete game.

I kinda figured something like that would happen.

Also, Alan posted this on twitter earlier on:
    It's so weird but awesome hearing the voice of the talented @JasonMarsden as a main character in Jurassic Park! Spoiler: He sounds great!

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAlanJohnson/status/97083735979204608
  • edited July 2011
    I think they will not release all the chapters at once.
    If they do, why do it by stand-alone chapters? Just make it one game.
    And where "The Telltale Experience" will end?

What maybe Alan is saying, is that they're gonna preparing all the episodes before the first release date, and not actually working on them till the day before the launch of each one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.