Episode 5 money transfer bug (spoilers)

edited April 2007 in Game Support
I was playing Episode 5 second time and this happened:
I transfered money to Bosco's account but when I returned real life he said he didn't receive any money. So I went back and tried transfer money again but he had changed password. So I was stuck and had to restart. This didn't happen in first time I played.
Any one else is having this issue ?

EDIT:
It seems that if you try buy bio weapon using price list you get this bug

Comments

• edited April 2007
    script glitches like these are common when you right click to skip dialogue......

the right click feature is only intended to be used when you are hearing a line you have just heard, so you do not have to listen to a line you just heard over again..... (this feature is invaluable when looking for play it again moments)

it is not ment to skip all of the dialogue in an episode......

P.S. every episode has a part that will get screwed up when you right click to skip a dialogue (the lincon beacon glitch in episode 4 is the most widely complained about glitch, and it is caused by skipping the conversation in the car after max throws the beacon)

Edit: they got rid of the whole "we want to buy....." dialoge option after you get the money in episode 4, and it is the same for episode 5........... after you get the money to bosco, you just click on him to initate the conversation where he goives you the "Bosco-Tech" item for the episode....... the clickable item list should have been removed in episode 4 and replaced with a witty comment that sam and/or max says when you click on it, because the clickable item list shortcut lost its usefullness after episode 3
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    He changed his password? That can't happen.

Do you mean that the real password isn't on the list of options? Or that it is on the list but selecting it doesn't work?
  • edited April 2007
    if you click on the item list above bosco's counter instead of clicking on the character himself...... the game does not realise that you have completed the bank puzzle, and bosco still says that his account is empty

all you need to do is click on bosco, and you will get the bio-weapon........ this is only a simple tag error where one of the designers forgot to link the item list to that conversation, but this is something that will need to be fixed (i wonder if episode 4 has this bug as well?)
  • edited April 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    He changed his password? That can't happen.

Do you mean that the real password isn't on the list of options? Or that it is on the list but selecting it doesn't work?

Dangerzone explained the problem more clearly :) The password thing is that the money was already transfered but because I used price list to buy bio weapon I went back to make transfer again and I got the thing that Bosco changed his password.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    Ahh, okay. Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.