[BTTF] game wont start

edited August 2011 in Game Support
hi all
imnew here and just thought id give the free download of episode one a try but icant start the game at all itll give me a menu in which i can choose the episode butwhen i click play it disnt do anything

any help would be great

im running win 7 with an amd 6800 vid card

thanks

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Before opening the game launcher, right click and select run as Administrator.
  • edited July 2011
    hi thank you this works perfectly
  • edited July 2011
    Haha thanks, I was having to reinstall it every time I wanted to play I guess because it has admin access when it is being installed xD. Haha it was only the second time I was about to uninstall it but decided to come look here first :P.

Ohh I only just upgraded from win xp. All these new security features are fun fun ^.^
  • edited August 2011
    Does anyone have any help for someone that's having this problem and running XP??

I've install the first episode that was included on the coverdisc of issue 193 of PC Powerplay. I've registered an account with Telltale (obviously or I wouldn't be able to post this) but the launcher tells me...'Sorry, but it doesn't look like you own Back to the Future: The Game. Try logging in again under a different account or pick up the game.'

Is there something I need to download from Telltale that'll make it work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott :0)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Is there something I need to download from Telltale that'll make it work?

Can you see the episode at the your games page?

I don't know how it's supposed to work with the disc you have, but you can get the first episode for free here too.
This discussion has been closed.