Ferret Lake Poster

edited January 2009 in Sam & Max
That was just awesome. Any chance of getting an better quality image or wallpapery type thing of that? Sam and Max always did need more weasels in it.

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Hah, yeah, that poster was awesome. Especially because I used to have an albino ferret as a pet... she lived to be 11 years old, which is pretty amazing for a ferret. Only, a ferret isn't exactly a weasel. ;)
  • edited April 2007
    Speaking of the posters, did anyone else notice that the contact number for the missing giraffe was the phone outside the whitehouse door (555-1984)?
  • edited April 2007
    Quuux wrote: »
    Speaking of the posters, did anyone else notice that the contact number for the missing giraffe was the phone outside the whitehouse door (555-1984)?

Really? Ha ha ha! :p
  • edited April 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Only, a ferret isn't exactly a weasel. ;)

Not EXACTLY a weasel, no. But close enough for me!
  • edited April 2007
    here is a nice shot of all the episode 5 posters.....

30lj5vo.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    I love the comment Sam makes when looking at the Ferret Lake poster, about sequels to classics always being better. :D
  • edited April 2007
    I guess i was hoping for a straight .png or suchlike without the wall distortion or various other game widgets mussing up the poster.
  • edited January 2009
    I couldn't agree more. Sam and Max DID need more mustelids. I mean, I prefer stoats/ermines, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, and a ferret is good too!
    *notices broken pic link*
    Awh, the picture's gone! *curls up in corner of bed and sobs*

EDIT: Weasel Scouts in Bright Side of the Moon on the Billboard to the right of the door to the Blister! It's like they anticipated my comment!
    *is happier again*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.