Confirmed Assets for Jurassic Park: The Game

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
A place to list all of the confirmed things thus far for Jurassic Park: The Game, listed and sourced. I've had a couple times in which I wanted to source something, but couldn't recall where I saw/read about it, hence this thread! (That and to help the wait for release this Fall. :D)

Potential Spoilers below, be aware!

---In order of appearance/announcement---

Locations:
**Isla Nublar
*East Dock
*Nedry's Clearing/Demise
*Cliff
*Triceratops Paddock
*Field Lab
*Marine Facility
*Visitor's Center
*Bone Crusher
*Quarantine Pens
*Geothermal Power Plant
*North Dock
--
*Heliport (On Map, Game Unknown)

Missions (Official):
*The Intruder
*The Cavalry
*The Depths
*The Survivors

Characters:
*Gerry Harding
*Jess Harding
*Nima Cruz
*Billy Yoder
*Miles Chadwick
*Dr. Laura Sorkin
*Unnamed Mercenary
*Dennis Nedry {Mentioned}
*Lewis Dodgson {Mentioned}

Dinosaurs:
*Triceratops
*Tyrannosaurus Rex
*Velociraptor
*Troodon
*Dilophosaurus
*Parasaurolophus
*Mosasaur
*Herrerasaurus
*Compsognathus
--
*Pteranodon (In Trailer, Game Unknown)
*Brachiosaurus (On Map, Game Unknown)
*Gallimimus (On Map, Game Unknown)

Vehicles:
*Jeep JP 14
*Jeep JP 12
*C-3208
*Explorer EXP 02
*InGen Helicopter

Features:
*Quick Time Events
*Button Prompts
*Picture-In-Picture
*Dialogue Wheel
*Day/Night Missions
*Sorkin's Journal

Platforms:
*PC
*Mac
*Xbox 360
*Playstation 3

NOTE: Some items may have been confirmed on the Insider Forums and cannot be sourced publicly, only Insider members can unanimously vouch for this.

This list will continue to be updated and sourced in the coming months, any new information will be added onto it promptly. Feel free to suggest/add/source anything that hasn't been posted thus far below.

---

UPDATE 1: Currently sourcing things in Image, Video, Text format indicated with a [V] or [T] next to the asset. I'm asking if this is fine, or would you prefer a Wiki type reference such as [1], [2], etc. Or should I just hyperlink the asset with something that can prove it's confirmation?

UPDATE 2: This close to release the list has been updated to accommodate the latest information released over the past few months.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    What does Sorkin's Journal, Cliff and Field Lab refer to?
  • edited July 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    What does Cliff and Field Lab refer to?
    Two concept art pieces: Cliff where Nima encounters Troodon nearly falling off to her death in the Meet the Dinosaur video. Field Lab is a little more vague as it showed a lab with a computer, etc. which may or may not be related to the lab building seen in one of the screenshots next to a waterfall.

Might consider removing these until more is known.
  • edited July 2011
    Confirmed that the game will be dinosaurs in the film, then, we also uphold Gallimimus to this list?. Parasaurolophus not seen in any video to or have read anything about it but if all of the film will come out. Gallimimus is also likely.
  • edited July 2011
    when they interviewed telltale last summer about jurassic park at e3 unless it was this year one of the games developers or whatever stated his fav diosaur which is parasauralophus which he said is a big ass herbivore was going to be in the game
  • edited July 2011
    I remember two interviews with two different telltale members clearly stating Parasaurolophus. There has no word on Gallimimus that I remember. Paras have been confirmed.
  • edited July 2011
    I remember two interviews with two different telltale members clearly stating Parasaurolophus. There has no word on Gallimimus that I remember. Paras have been confirmed.

Dr.sorkin is also confirmed...wether or not he is mentioned or makes an appearance is still to be discovered.
  • edited July 2011
    Can anyone find that specific interview? I'm having trouble tracking it. They also never stated all of the dinosaurs in the movie would appear in the game, and I have yet to hear Gallimimus from any Telltale statement. So for now that stays off the list. Same goes for Brachiasaurus which I've seen rumored as well; no statement, no listing.
  • edited July 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs30CznxWaA

thats the one i could find. there is one more where they say parasaurolophus, but one is enough to prove that its in the game anyway...go to 3:09
  • edited July 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    Dr.sorkin is also confirmed...wether or not he is mentioned or makes an appearance is still to be discovered.

who is dr. sorkin and where did u hear it from:confused:
  • edited July 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    who is dr. sorkin and where did u hear it from:confused:

sorkin is one of the employees according to tell tale. it was in an E3 interview
  • edited November 2011
    Updated with the latest!
  • edited November 2011
    Full names are:

Nima Cruz
    Miles Chadwick
    Laura Sorkin
  • edited November 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    Full names are:

Nima Cruz
    Miles Chadwick