Possible toys?

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
Possible toys?

Seeing as the game will introduce some new Dinos and characters, it would be kinda neat if Hasbro (or whoever makes the JP toys), made them into toys.

The mosasaur is clear favourite.

Even though toys ain't my forte anymore. I would love to see some of those old transparent glass with the artistic colored JP DInos. Like the BRachiosaur was blue, and the Triceratops was green. Maybe a glass with the Mosasaur like in the production art.

Or i wll simply make my own xD

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Is that really appropriate for...

OH!

Oh you mean like

Action figures and stuff.

Got it.

Yeah, yeah, would be neat, but probably not very likely. I don't think this will be high-profile enough to warrant that kind of treatment.
  • edited July 2011
    Lol ha ha

I started to think about it when i saw the recent lines of Dinosaurs at some of the theme parks.
  • edited July 2011
    Ok, OBVIOUSLY, wait for Jurassic Park 4 for new toys to come in.

Seriously guys, what the hell.
  • edited July 2011
    We are OBVIOUSLY NOT talking about Jurassic Park 4 here.
  • edited July 2011
    I want a Raptor with spring loaded clever girl action... Also all the main characters with holding onto your butt action.
  • edited July 2011
    I would like an Ian Malcolm action figure with 20 different phrases on chaos theory.
  • edited July 2011
    I would like an Ian Malcolm action figure with 20 different phrases on chaos theory.

You cant keep the Malcolm figure caged in a box on display...he will find a way.

skitched-20110504-120527.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    Slap that picture on a plastic lunchbox and sell it.
  • edited July 2011

Don't forget the random "Uh's"
  • edited July 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    Slap that picture on a plastic lunchbox and sell it.

6683-10106.gif

Ian Malcolm does not approve the above message.
  • edited July 2011
    I'm in favor of releasing one particular toy: the Thrasher T-Rex from the The Lost World. I wanted it sooo bad as a kid, but I never got it.:) And buying it on Ebay from Hungary is not exactly easy.

Of course, legal difficulties would prevent TellTale from re-releasing a Kenner toy, but hopes never die.:P
  • edited August 2011
    6683-10106.gif

Ian Malcolm does not approve the above message.

Exactly. We all know that he would prefer this picture on the lunchbox.

NEWS_-_Details_Surface_for_TellTales_Jurassic_Park_Game-400x300.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Personally, I would like to see repaints of Big Red (the T-Rex from the orginal series one JP toyline) and the Thrasher T-Rex, and I'd hope that they are more like the toys from the Jurassic Park and The Lost World Toylines, the ones made for the later toylines arent as cool looking or impressive in my opinion
Sign in to comment in this discussion.