Could a Gamma setting be added to the options ?

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to add the setting and it would be nice to have it in my opinion, keep it simple, a slider like for the sound (although it might be too late for Ep 6, it may not be too late for the CD).

Comments

• OMAOMA
    edited March 2010
    Sorry to bring up such an old post (from almost three years ago!). It's just to make the point that this issue has been talked about during the years, but TTG games still don't have a gamma slider.

Yes, you can change that in your video card settings, but it's a bit cumbersome, specially if you want to do it during the game, plus you have to reset the video card settings to normal after you've finished playing.

A Gamma correction slider bar shouldn't be too hard to implement. They also talk about that in the ToMI forum:

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=276556

I hope it can be added to future TTG releases.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    Won't happen in Sam & Max, as that game's UI is already fully locked down. I will at least inquire about it for future titles. No promises though!
  • OMAOMA
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for listening! :)

BTW, I appreciate you finally fixed the "not all resolutions available" issue starting with ToMI Episode 2.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.