Tales of Monkey Island Ch 1 ipad Jungle Maze issue

edited August 2011 in Game Support
Hello!
I have Tales of Monkey Island Ch 1 on my Ipad2. Love the game.. I am getting quite frustrated with the second jungle maze quest. I know what i have to do..

I end up at the Wishing Well, add the flower.. screen shakes. I know I have to go right, then back left..

Now, Guy auto-walks into the right screen and takes 2 steps.. nothing will stop him from taking those two steps.. and each and every time it BANGs and I need to start all over..

No amount of finger flicking will stop those 2 steps..I've been trying for 3 days! I have tried having him go super slow in the wishing well screen..but once the screen changes to the new screen, he takes those 2 darn steps again and BANG.. start all over..
I've tried having him walk at a diagonal.. I've tried slow steps approaching the cut screen, fast steps, tapping the screen as soon as the scene changes..

argh!!

I am ready to just throw in the towel and say I cannot finish the game because I cannot get past this spot!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    No one has any ideas? :(
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Hi GreyD, unfortunately I have no idea how to help, but I'm moving your thread to Game Support where someone who might is more likely to see it. You could also try contacting Telltale support via email, support@telltalegames.com.
  • edited August 2011
    Haven't heard of this one yet,
    If the issue occurs after a spot where you need to use the whether vane make sure that you do examine it immediately before proceeding.

If you are following the correct steps try going the wrong direction in the screen before the error.
This discussion has been closed.