We have a Jurassic Park game in the making!

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
I've seen people constantly bashing, picking faults and just saying bad things about the game, personally I think the game looks amazing. I've been waiting for a game like this for a while now, it's a Jurassic Park game people!

People need to stop bashing and appreciate what Telltale are doing, it's a dream come true for me, yes I respect opinions but there's far too much moaning going on.

Thank you Telltale!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Agreed
  • edited August 2011
    I Agree, it's been a long time since the last Jurassic Park game came out, and almost as long if not longer since the last movie came out so im looking forward to the game
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah, its about time someone starting making an awesome JP Game! I don't even remember the last time they made one! :)
  • edited August 2011
    nanotyrano wrote: »
    Yeah, its about time someone starting making an awesome JP Game! I don't even remember the last time they made one! :)

1998, Jurassic Park: Trespasser. Which only further proves your point... its been 13 years, people! Telltale is doing something for us that has been needed for over a decade!
  • edited August 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    1998, Jurassic Park: Trespasser. Which only further proves your point... its been 13 years, people! Telltale is doing something for us that has been needed for over a decade!

AGREED, NO WHINERS HERE lol
  • edited August 2011

I thought the most recent Jurassic Park game was Operation Genesis
  • edited August 2011
    I thought the most recent Jurassic Park game was Operation Genesis

They said they dont remember the last time there was a good JP game, not the most recent Jurassic Park game. So I said Trespasser... :)
  • edited August 2011
    They said they dont remember the last time there was a good JP game, not the most recent Jurassic Park game. So I said Trespasser... :)

True enough lol, but everyone has different opinions on a good JP Game, i agree that Trespasser is a good game, as is Operation Genesis, but there are always others that would disagree
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah.. I am looking forward to a great new JP adventure... and I know TTG will make it fit within the franchise..
  • edited August 2011
    It's difficult finding good Jurassic Park games (since it was such a major part of my childhood) so this game is truly a breath of fresh air. I trust Telltale with the franchise and I'm sure they'll do every Jurassic Park fan proud.
  • edited August 2011
    I have a mint condition unopened box of Tresspasser for PC that I got for 20 bucks on amazon, which I ordered after seeing the Let's Play on the internet archive by a guy calling himself Research Indicates.

He has his qualms about the game, but the guy knows SO MUCH about it, it's development, and everything else, I recomend watching it to anyone who's even vaguely Jurassic Park interested who's never played the game, or for Tresspasser players who might've missed out on some little tidbits the game developers left in.
  • edited August 2011
    Maniac536 wrote: »
    I have a mint condition unopened box of Tresspasser for PC that I got for 20 bucks on amazon, which I ordered after seeing the Let's Play on the internet archive by a guy calling himself Research Indicates.

He has his qualms about the game, but the guy knows SO MUCH about it, it's development, and everything else, I recomend watching it to anyone who's even vaguely Jurassic Park interested who's never played the game, or for Tresspasser players who might've missed out on some little tidbits the game developers left in.

Dude, you need to play that game! It's so worth opening (altho NIB Trespasser goes for a lot these days)! Also, I agree that Research Indicates' Let's Play is great, and he does know a lot about that game. The only thing I didn't like about his Let's Play is how he didn't show any of the hidden things that the developers put in that great game. He seems to know the game well so I'm sure he knows of them since ive discovered dozens of hidden things in that game just while showing the game to friends. What I loved in this Let's Play was how he managed to sum up all of the info that he said throughout that let's play because when I tell about that game (after about 6 years of learning everything I could about that game), I can't help but go on and on about it, so for that I respect him. (I'm actually thinkin about doin my own LP on this great game due to how much ive played it). I do recommend his Let's Play and Trespasser to all of you JP fans because it is one of the greatest games of all time easily when you look at all of the breakthroughs in gaming made by the Dreamworks Interactive Trespasser team. I think that until a remake is made correctly by Universal though, Telltale's new JPTG is going to come closest to catching the mood of the films like Trespasser did... THANK YOU TELLTALE!
  • edited August 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Yeah.. I am looking forward to a great new JP adventure... and I know TTG will make it fit within the franchise..

'What he said.'

I'm looking forward to the new JP game to, and I know that it is in good hands with Telltale on board.
  • edited August 2011
    the simple fact remains that most (not all) jurassic park games have been complete let downs and this is the first one that looks like it can have a chance at being really incredible thanks to telltales cinematic gameplay/ what worries me is that the game is 40 not 60 dollars like most new xbox or ps3 games / whether or not this affects the quality of the game i am unsure / the storyline for the game looks like it has real potential and i am really excited to see how it plays out / the last concern i have that will not affect my judgement of the game at all is the t rex soung quality , it sounds nothing like the movie and i hope that in the final product they use the noise from the movie
  • edited August 2011
    They have long since fixed the roar issue with the Tyrannosaurus, so no worries there.
  • edited August 2011
    well that is a relief but am still wondering about the price and whether the ps3 will be announced for retail
  • edited August 2011
    Why worry about the price? All of TellTale's games are priced lower than standard retail releases.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.