Why to keep PC version episodic?

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
I'm just wondering.

Since this delay made it so that all episodes are finished before game even comes out.

Then again, it does not really matter nowadays when useless files can be easily deleted to make up space. ;)

It also would take probably quite bit of extra work for merge them.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Maybe because it would feel weird pacing wise. The story is probably still set for episodic release, with story archs for each episode and cliffhangers and whatnot. just merging it wouldnt change that you would still be able to recognise where one episode ends and when another starts. So its better to leave it as it is
  • edited August 2011
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    Maybe because it would feel weird pacing wise. The story is probably still set for episodic release, with story archs for each episode and cliffhangers and whatnot. just merging it wouldnt change that you would still be able to recognise where one episode ends and when another starts. So its better to leave it as it is

Still.

If you like to play it like it is released all at once. Cliffhangers already lose their effect (speculation on forums etc).
  • edited August 2011
    i like this idea a lot
  • edited August 2011
    After so many changes since the game was announced to be released in April do people still are going to get a free disc version for PC after purchased the game?
  • edited August 2011
    Dr.Dino wrote: »
    After so many changes since the game was announced to be released in April do people still are going to get a free disc version for PC after purchased the game?

Doubt it. Those who pre-ordered it first time round got a refund and a free game coupon, I think.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.