Puzzle Agent Patch - where do I get it?

edited September 2011 in Game Support
Hey everyone,

I've bought Puzzle Agent from Gamers Gate today only to find out their version still suffers from a bug that was apparently fixed last year by a patch provided by Telltale Games (missing GUI elements / fonts in game menu).

Only, I couldn't find this patch anywhere on the internet and have no idea where to look for it here. I've skimmed several threads about the issue now and it seems the Steam version was fixed, and presumably also the version sold here by Telltale directly, but what about all the other customers? Where do I get a fix for my Gamers Gate version now? :(

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Leroux wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I've bought Puzzle Agent from Gamers Gate today only to find out their version still suffers from a bug that was apparently fixed last year by a patch provided by Telltale Games (missing GUI elements / fonts in game menu).

Only, I couldn't find this patch anywhere on the internet and have no idea where to look for it here. I've skimmed several threads about the issue now and it seems the Steam version was fixed, and presumably also the version sold here by Telltale directly, but what about all the other customers? Where do I get a fix for my Gamers Gate version now? :(

Thanks for your help!

Not sure if you're the person I'm talking to in support but if not email me at support@telltalegames.com
  • edited August 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    Not sure if you're the person I'm talking to in support but if not email me at support@telltalegames.com

I'm not, but I sent you an e-mail now. Thanks for trying to help! :)
  • edited August 2011
    *bump*

I didn't get any reply so far, did you get my e-mails [issue-51872]? I'd really love to be able to play my game soon or at least know if you're working on a solution.

Thanks! :)
  • edited September 2011

*bumpity bump*

Did you get my e-mails? It's been two weeks now and I haven't got any kind of feedback from Support so far. I don't mean to be impatient but in order to be patient I'd first have to know if there's any sense in waiting at all. I don't even know if you're aware of my problem and if you intend to take care of it.

I paid for the game and I can't play the game without the missing patch, I think the least I can expect is some reaction to that.

Um, pretty pllleeeeease? ;)
  • edited September 2011
    Leroux wrote: »
    *bumpity bump*

Did you get my e-mails? It's been two weeks now and I haven't got any kind of feedback from Support so far. I don't mean to be impatient but in order to be patient I'd first have to know if there's any sense in waiting at all. I don't even know if you're aware of my problem and if you intend to take care of it.

I paid for the game and I can't play the game without the missing patch, I think the least I can expect is some reaction to that.

Um, pretty pllleeeeease? ;)

I added it to your ttg account. Can you see it?
  • edited September 2011

Hmm, Can you email me at support again then? I just checked again and it is listed correctly.
  • edited September 2011

You mean under "Your Games" / "Past Purchases"? Sorry, I haven't bought anything directly from TT before and am not that familiar with the site; anyway, the only thing I can see there is the free Episode 1 of "Back to the Future" I once created the account for ...

I'll send you another e-mail, thanks a lot for trying to help me! :)
This discussion has been closed.