Can sombody please help me?

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
I pre-ordered my Jurassic Park Telltale game for about £40 a few months ago. I kept my three Telltale support Emails, one thanking me for pre-ordering, one saying the game is going to be delayed, and the last one giving me my gift code. I pre-ordered the game over my laptop, and there are two things I need to know.

First off, at around the same time the game was annoucened it was going to be delayed, it also disappered from my cart. So apparantly I haven't bought anything. I was wondering if this had happened to anybody else? Is it suppost to happen?

Next, since I bought it over the laptop, I have recently purchased a PS3 with internet. If I am able to get onto my Telltale account on this at the time of the release, will I be able to play it on my PS3, dispite buying it on my laptop? Or will it only be on my laptop, or will I be able to play it on them both? :confused: I'm really confused about this, and I would really like somebody to explain it to me.

Thanks.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    First off, at around the same time the game was annoucened it was going to be delayed, it also disappered from my cart. So apparantly I haven't bought anything. I was wondering if this had happened to anybody else? Is it suppost to happen?

That's normal, all preorders were cancelled and refunded. You should have received a refund AND a voucher for the Telltale store. Just place your order again when they start taking them (you can use the voucher if you're buying the PC/Mac version directly from the Telltale store).
    Next, since I bought it over the laptop, I have recently purchased a PS3 with internet. If I am able to get onto my Telltale account on this at the time of the release, will I be able to play it on my PS3, dispite buying it on my laptop? Or will it only be on my laptop, or will I be able to play it on them both? :confused: I'm really confused about this, and I would really like somebody to explain it to me.

I'm not console savvy, but I'd wager you won't be able to play it on your PS3 unless you buy a PS3 version of the game. Even though you can get internet on the console, it won't be able to install the PC version of the game as your laptop would.
  • edited August 2011
    When you buy a game from the Telltale store you get the PC/Mac version, so no, you won't be able to play it on PS3. You'll have to buy it separately through the PSN to do that. You should still be able to play it on your laptop though, and after you've bought the game you can download it again to another computer free of charge if you like
Sign in to comment in this discussion.