Dr. Sorkin

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
If i am correct Sorkin is the blonde woman in the ign action montage getting threatened by billy yoder. but if i remember sorkin may have been in the first movie. i cant find the right picture but in the movie Ray Arnold says the last shuttle to the docks leaves in approximately 5 minutes drop what you are doing and leave now. if u remember this is before the storm hits so ellie is with the group but yet in the scene there is a blonde woman in the control room. she doesnt speak but she is there.

well i have the pic but it is the scene when muldoon says "Quiet ll of you they are approaching the trex paddock" it is just a few seconds before that. the only reason why i cant post the pic is because it is a pic i took with my camera and it srprisingly came out crystal clear but i cant upload

Comments

• edited August 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    If i am correct Sorkin is the blonde woman in the ign action montage getting threatened by billy yoder. but if i remember sorkin may have been in the first movie. i cant find the right picture but in the movie Ray Arnold says the last shuttle to the docks leaves in approximately 5 minutes drop what you are doing and leave now. if u remember this is before the storm hits so ellie is with the group but yet in the scene there is a blonde woman in the control room. she doesnt speak but she is there.

well i have the pic but it is the scene when muldoon says "Quiet ll of you they are approaching the trex paddock" it is just a few seconds before that. the only reason why i cant post the pic is because it is a pic i took with my camera and it srprisingly came out crystal clear but i cant upload

Buy a scanner and get on it lol, can you tell me where in the shot she is??
  • edited August 2011
    yes wen they show muldoon like this...

0.jpg

if u were to go back a few seconds she is walking in the background in a pink shirt in on the right heading past the desk lamp

Just watch the movie because i cant really help all that much. i wish i could
  • edited August 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    yes wen they show muldoon like this...

0.jpg

if u were to go back a few seconds she is walking in the background in a pink shirt in on the right heading past the desk lamp

Just watch the movie because i cant really help all that much. i wish i could

By george your right, i was shocked... so you honestly think this is where Tell tale got their doctor? if it is its really boss lol thanks for the info
  • edited August 2011
    hey ima upload the pic right now

Picture001.jpg

and here is the zoomed out

Picture002.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    The blonde woman in the trailer looks more like the woman in the lab right as the main cast goes to see the raptor egg hatch. She's the one sitting down. I don't have a picture but she's wearing a lab coat just like the women in the ign video, her hair Is also similar.
  • edited August 2011
    i will check it out
  • edited August 2011
    yep u r right u dont see her face but u see the blonde hair and the lab coat
  • edited August 2011
    Anybody got a pic a candidate 2? Sorry that I'm to lazy to sift through the footage myself.
  • edited August 2011
    Hey thats Scully from the X-files!
  • edited August 2011
    ^^ She's wearing a pink shirt which would suggest she's support staff, not science staff as they wear lab coats (or possibly she's just ripped off Ellie's wardrobe).

However, there is a blond woman in a lab coat standing behind Arnold right before the shot of Nedry looking at the East Dock on his monitor, preceding when we cut back to the tour group walking towards the Triceratops, if I'm not mistaken.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.