UK release date???

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
i was wondering if this game will be coming to the UK, i've got an xbox and havent seen anywhere u can purchase it, so will it be coming to the UK or not??

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Yeah, it will come to UK at the same time as US.
  • edited August 2011
    thats good then, really looking forward to this game!!
  • edited October 2011
    right are we definitly sure this game is coming to the UK because november is only a few weeks away and there is no where on uk game sites that you can pre order this game, as i have an xbox (hence coming on disc) is there anywhere i can preorder it if it is coming to the UK????
  • edited October 2011
    We don't know for sure it'll launch on disc (unless i missed something) it may launch via the arcade as a download game.
  • edited October 2011
    sooty wrote: »
    right are we definitly sure this game is coming to the UK because november is only a few weeks away and there is no where on uk game sites that you can pre order this game, as i have an xbox (hence coming on disc) is there anywhere i can preorder it if it is coming to the UK????

Right now there is no way to preorder it anywhere in the world and on any system. Just sit tight, I'm sure it will be released in the UK at the same time as everywhere else or shortly after :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.