[BTTF] Slow mouse movement

edited September 2011 in Game Support
I am trying to play the BTTF 1 (free version) and the mouse movement of the curser is very slow. What is wrong? Anyone else had this problem? Everything else works fine, it just takes forever to get the "flux capacitor" to move to an object.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    Try taking the graphics settings down a few notches (hit Esc, then go to Help & Settings > Graphics).
  • edited September 2011
    Thanks, that did help some! I reduced it to the lowest graphics level, removed full screen, and set quality to low. It is still slow, but not as bad as before. I don't understand why this is happening, as this laptop is only one year old and running Windows 7. This game should be working better than this.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2011
    You could also try turning off shadows and anti aliasing in the advanced graphics settings. If that helps, you can do some experiments with the settings to find out the best combination.

Not all Laptops are suitable for games. A lot of the cheaper ones have weak integrated graphics chips.

If you post a dxdiag log i can take a look what hardware you have.

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Then zip the file and attach it to a reply in this Thread.
This discussion has been closed.