PS3 Back To Future

edited September 2011 in Game Support
Hi Telltale and communitie i did bought back to future over the german PSN actualy the price was 19,99€.
So i did get the 1st episode and did play it to the end......

After i heard that episode 2 is out i was on the psn store and could not find episode 2 or 3, 4,5 nothing so my asking is 19,99€ for only 1 Episode whate i think it is not for 1 episode. After i did delete episode 1 did try to download it again but it seems that i have to pay again for episode 1?

So i hope someone can help me with this mess i dont know who can help me i dont have any clue thx and sorry for my bad english i am from germany

hope someone can help me

Comments

• edited September 2011
    king2004 wrote: »
    Hi Telltale and communitie i did bought back to future over the german PSN actualy the price was 19,99€.
    So i did get the 1st episode and did play it to the end......

After i heard that episode 2 is out i was on the psn store and could not find episode 2 or 3, 4,5 nothing so my asking is 19,99€ for only 1 Episode whate i think it is not for 1 episode. After i did delete episode 1 did try to download it again but it seems that i have to pay again for episode 1?

So i hope someone can help me with this mess i dont know who can help me i dont have any clue thx and sorry for my bad english i am from germany

hope someone can help me

Hi King,

We can not access PSNs billing system at all. You would need to contact PSN support.
  • edited September 2011
    Thx for the quick anwser, but can u be so kind to redirect me to a side or maybe u got a email i can mail them i am very grateful for any kind of help.

Big Thx
  • edited September 2011
    king2004 wrote: »
    Thx for the quick anwser, but can u be so kind to redirect me to a side or maybe u got a email i can mail them i am very grateful for any kind of help.

Big Thx

What country are you in?
  • edited September 2011
    Hi i am from Germany

Thx for helping me Realy i appreciate this.
This discussion has been closed.