Jurassic Park the Game

edited September 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey, my name is Kevin I am a noob, anyone know why the Xbox 360 has special preference for this particular game??

If you browse some site they say that it will feature a more footage on 360, just curious I thought I would ask. I have always been a PS3 guy. Might just get a 360 to play this one because I am huge fan..

Comments

• edited September 2011
    You get the same amount of content but, on the PS3 and PC version it's split into 5 parts. (All for 1 price.)
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah dont get a 360 for this game. It is just on a disc, while the PS3 version(and PC version if you care) are downloadable and in 5 parts. The 5 parts are all for the same price(which I dont know what that is), you just download them seperatly.

Of course that is what I THINK will happen, this is a little wierd way for telltale to do something, but I know in the end you will NOT miss out on something for owning the PS3 version.
  • edited September 2011
    The 360 version is getting a disc release because Telltale doesn't want to deal with XBLA anymore. Also, now that they have official publishing deals with all three consoles, they're allowed to do disc releases.

But anyway, aside from the whole being on a disc part, the 360 version of Jurassic Park will be identical to the other versions. At most, you might miss out on a few achievements.
  • edited September 2011
    I don't think it's worth buying a console over honestly. I'm only getting it on 360 so I can get a disc and get achievements on my XBL account. Other than that, since I originally preordered it on PC and got both the refund and free game voucher, I'm going to get the PC version so I can play it with better graphics (graphics depend on how powerful your PC is) and get the end of season disc with the documentaries.
  • edited September 2011
    Well I bought every single TellTale game. But because of the favoritism of the 360 I will not be buying any more games. The PS3 and PC were treated the same. Personally the XBOX should either be charged by the episode and released that way then have a retail disk later, or have them wait. The PS3 was never shown any favoritism. The ps3 users had to wait just like the PC users, hell they even had to wait some times a week later. The fact they allow microsoft to tell them how to run things and show favoritism toward the xbox I will not be buying the game. Unless telltale games changes it's ways before the release I will not be buy another telltale game ever.
  • edited September 2011
    Randall_Mc wrote: »
    Well I bought every single TellTale game. But because of the favoritism of the 360 I will not be buying any more games. The PS3 and PC were treated the same. Personally the XBOX should either be charged by the episode and released that way then have a retail disk later, or have them wait. The PS3 was never shown any favoritism. The ps3 users had to wait just like the PC users, hell they even had to wait some times a week later. The fact they allow microsoft to tell them how to run things and show favoritism toward the xbox I will not be buying the game. Unless telltale games changes it's ways before the release I will not be buy another telltale game ever.

I really don't see what the big deal is. Is not really favoritism, everybody is getting the same game, all episodes at once, released on the same day. The only difference TT is using a different media to release the game. If anything, it's the opposite of favoritism. Odds are, TT just felt like XBL was a hassle to deal with and decided on disc because it was simpler.
  • edited September 2011
    Randall_Mc wrote: »

WHOA NOW! Just calm down. There's no favoritism and no need to charge by the episode. JUST because they're releasing it on a...disk? A disk that could possibly get scratched up? A disk you could lose....you'd have to buy another one on either occasion. Both formats have ups and downs, dont get me wrong, but I accept the fact that Imma have to download it from PSN, but it's no biggie. Strong Bad was pretty dang cool, and I was fine downloading it. If you've bought every game, why stop over THIS?!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.