PC pre-order on steam please!

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
i was wondering if you guys were gonna make it available on steam for pre-order? or you just gonna let it out on release day????

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I could be wrong on this and correct me if I am but Telltale don't really do preorders for their games on Steam, at least they haven't for any game lately. In some cases their games have even been known to get released on Steam a day or two later than on this site. Though seeing as Jurassic Park is being released all at once this might not be as much of a problem.

I've never really cared because you get far more value buying the game from Telltale directly, so that's what I've always done.
  • edited November 2011
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    I could be wrong on this and correct me if I am but Telltale don't really do preorders for their games on Steam, at least they haven't for any game lately. In some cases their games have even been known to get released on Steam a day or two later than on this site. Though seeing as Jurassic Park is being released all at once this might not be as much of a problem.

Well I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong: Jurassic Park is now available for pre-order on Steam. You even get a discount for pre-ordering so if you are planning on getting the game on Steam than pre-ordering it is the way to go.

Downside is the game is being released a day after it is coming out on Telltale's own site.

Edit: The Steam version doesn't say it is Mac compatible. I wonder if that's true or just an oversight.

Double edit: The Steampage store is now saying it is Mac compatible so I guess it was just something that was overlooked.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.