Holy crap its like a relapse of the 90's :)

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
i got thinking about it latley and its almost like the 90's has come back this year, jurassic park is getting popular again, new games, new comics, new movie on the way, dinosaurs in general are back in the public intrest with terra nova and other projects, i never got to see jurassic park in theaters (wasnt alive yet) but i got to see TLW when it came out on VHS i was like 5) and to top it all off the first star wars hits theaters next year, its been kinda a huge rolling deja in my opinion and its awesome, so what episode of jurassic park the game are you all looking forward to the most????

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Welcome to my world haha, I was born in the late 80's, and remember the 90's very well, but sadly I was 4 when JP hit theaters so it was "Too scary" for me to see >=(
  • edited September 2011
    I was only 2 when Jurassic Park hit theatres, but somehow, I managed to go to the premire anyways. I really only remember two things about that night, one was the Main Road attack scene and the other was walking out of the theatre like a dinosaur when all was said and done. As far as what episode of the game I'm most looking forward to, I'm gonna say Episode 1, simply because it sets the story in motion, not to mention it's also the first episode we get to play :D
  • edited September 2011
    @Tyrannosaur87: I agree, I love the sound of episode 1 simply because it's the beginning, and I can't wait to the tie-ins. The other episode is 4. The epic conclusion just sounds great. And we'll finally have the answers we've been waiting 18 years to hear.
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah it is the 90's again, beavis and butthead are comming back, and now this game, B&B came out when Jurassic Park did same year, weird...
  • edited September 2011
    Total relapse. They're even re-releasing the animorphs books series. I'm not complaining about it though. I loved the 90's!
  • edited September 2011
    Total relapse. They're even re-releasing the animorphs books series. I'm not complaining about it though. I loved the 90's!

i did forget the lion king being re released as well, but thats disney and we all know universal kicks disney's a** up and down the block, all day every day
  • edited September 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    i did forget the lion king being re released as well, but thats disney and we all know universal kicks disney's a** up and down the block, all day every day

Very sorry, but Disney is a kids only corp. Of course they aren't as good.
  • edited September 2011
    They're remaking Star Wars? I swear they just came out with the full two trilogy box set!
  • edited October 2011
    DiegoTengo wrote: »
    They're remaking Star Wars? I swear they just came out with the full two trilogy box set!
    Lol I'm sure they're just putting it out in 3d or just simply putting them in theatres again, not remaking them. Lucas would be insane to try that.
  • edited October 2011
    I saw it in theatres as a child. LOVED it. ...and... everything comes back :P

When's the Mr.Hell reboot?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.