the wii

edited June 2012 in Jurassic Park
Hey so i was wondering will jp:tg be coming to the wii? becuase its the only console i have and i realy want to play this game.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    You could just get it on the PC, you know.

Anyway, Telltale hasn't announced a Wii version, but you never know what they'll decide to do in the future. They didn't announce a Wii version of BttF at first either, and now it's coming.
  • edited October 2011
    Look, you obviously have a PC, and TTG is really good about keeping system requirements low. In other words- Play it on the PC, where it'll be best.
  • edited October 2011
    i could try buying the game on the computer but my laptop seems to have some kind of problem becuase it would shut down by itself atleast once or twice a day depending on how many things i was doing
  • edited October 2011
    i could try buying the game on the computer but my laptop seems to have some kind of problem becuase it would shut down by itself atleast once or twice a day depending on how many things i was doing

Check to make sure that the cooling fans aren't obstructed, and make sure that they're running. If you can't tell, then is the bottom of the computer extremely hot when it shuts off?
  • edited October 2011

What type of graphics card do you have? I've recently went through a similar problem.
  • edited October 2011
    im realy a noob at computers so im not sure what my graphics card is but a sticker on my labtop says 'intel pentium dual-core inside' i dont know if thats it
  • edited October 2011
    im realy a noob at computers so im not sure what my graphics card is but a sticker on my labtop says 'intel pentium dual-core inside' i dont know if thats it

Telltale Games usually don´need high graphic cards. So you can play it perfectly on your pc
  • edited October 2011

well if your lap top is 2007 and up and its a dual core your usually good to go unless you got low ghz but thats highley unlikely
  • edited January 2012
    I realize this dead horse has probably been beaten to a pulp already but is there any chance of a Jurassic park the game on The wii systems? it seems like the hardware would be good enough, and i could see it as a good platform, given the controls are direction based on other systems.
  • edited June 2012
    This movie was in 2005 or 2007 ?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.