Reinstalling game without purchase

edited October 2011 in Game Support
Hello, I am new to the site and figure this has been covered too many times before to count. However, when downloading games instead of a disc, there is that risk run of losing them when the computer crashes and needs to reboot (or permanently crashes). My question is: Can you re-download your purchases without extra payment? Is there something in my account that allows them to recognize that? Thanks for any helpful answers that are posted. Looking forward to Jurassic Park.

P.S. "I'm selling these fine leather jackets" and "if you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs."

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2011
    You can indeed re-download any game purchased from the Telltale store as many times as you'd like from your My Games page.
    There is an activation limit, however, but it's really high (and Telltale can reset it in the unlikely event that you reach the limit).
    For more information, click here (the information is in the section called "Unlocking Downloadable Games").
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Macfly77 beat me to it :)
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks guys, that sure helps out a lot. Looking forward to a fun experience with Telltale.
This discussion has been closed.