JP the Game Episode 1 FREE w/ blu-ray

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
If you purchase the new Jurassic Park blu ray you will get a code to download the 1st episode of the game for free!

Check out the video of the unboxing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ann290lAgwc

SKIP to 3:38 if you do not want to see the whole unboxing yet.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Reznor2112 wrote: »
    If you purchase the new Jurassic Park blu ray you will get a code to download the 1st episode of the game for free!

Check out the video of the unboxing...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ann290lAgwc

SKIP to 3:38 if you do not want to see the whole unboxing yet.

Is this like Back to the Future, where you get the first episode free after 2 or 3 months?
  • edited October 2011
    The European version will also have the first episode free or only in USA version?.
  • edited October 2011
    I couldn't tell. Is it for the PSN, Pc? Or can the code be used for either?
  • edited October 2011
    Is this like Back to the Future, where you get the first episode free after 2 or 3 months?

Most likely.
  • edited October 2011
    Sweet! I am so taking advantage of that!
    I see there is also a Jurassic Park social game for Facebook in the works :eek:
  • edited October 2011
    im going to give mine away if i can, because i am going to pre order the full game
  • edited October 2011
    If it's like the Back to the Future offer, which I'm guessing it is, then the first episode will be free regardless of if you purchase the Blu-ray or not. It's really more of a promotional thing.

And it's likely you won't have to wait a month to access it this time because all the JP episodes are coming out at once.
  • edited October 2011
    Has anybody seen it yet? Which console is the download code for?
  • edited October 2011
    Just got it. It says PC and Mac for the free first episode, but at the moment the link they give you to go to to enter the code and get info just takes you to the games main page.
  • edited October 2011
    The site to redeem your unique code will be going live soon! I'll keep you guys updated when that happens!
  • edited October 2011
    Oh it is a unique code this time? Interesting. Also, does anyone know if one comes with the Australian blu-ray release?
  • edited October 2011
    The site to redeem your unique code will be going live soon! I'll keep you guys updated when that happens!
    So will the site be open to redeem the code before the game is released on November 15?
  • edited October 2011
    This code doesn't come with the ultimate editions in Europe...

fuuuuuuuu.jpg

If someone has a spare one..
  • edited October 2011
    I guess this is as good a time as any to ask...but didn't I read somewhere that all the episodes will be released at once, rather than the whole month to month release? If I'm wrong, does anyone know the release schedule for PC? (isn't it all coming out on disc for Xbox?)
  • edited October 2011
    Armand1880 wrote: »
    I guess this is as good a time as any to ask...but didn't I read somewhere that all the episodes will be released at once, rather than the whole month to month release? If I'm wrong, does anyone know the release schedule for PC? (isn't it all coming out on disc for Xbox?)

All of the episodes will be released at the same time, but this is basically so fans of the Jurassic Park film series can get a taste of the game when it launches.
  • edited October 2011
    Also, to clarify: the free episode will be available to those who redeemed a code for it on the same day that the rest of the series goes live. :)
  • edited October 2011
    Thanks for the clarification Alan and Caleb!
  • edited October 2011
    Hey Alan or Caleb! can i give my code away since i already pre order the deluxe edition?
  • edited October 2011
    Hey Alan or Caleb! can i give my code away since i already pre order the deluxe edition?
    I was planning to do this too! Is that okay?
  • edited October 2011

Sure you can! Just remember, it's a unique code! :) But sharing is, after all, caring.
  • edited October 2011
    cool thanks Alan! :)
  • edited October 2011
    euro uk ! me did not get code ! brought games anyway ! but nice give it way to someone random !
Sign in to comment in this discussion.