Spielberg changes Jurassic Park ending for Blu Ray release!!!

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
**spoiler video if you've not seen JP***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDkjs9JvdA8

just another george lucas to come and ruin my childhood memories :(

Comments

• edited October 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!

There goes my fond memories of this movie.
  • edited October 2011
    Guys, I don't think this is real.
  • edited October 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Guys, I don't think this is real.

Wait..it isn't? I mean it's plain as day, right there on the internet. Are you telling me that the internet can lie to me...*sniff*:D
  • edited October 2011
    "Raptor, *I* am your father!" *bites*
  • edited October 2011
    I almost fell for it, until I noticed it was another George Lucas parody.
  • edited October 2011
    **spoiler video if you've not seen JP***

They still make those? ;)
  • edited October 2011

I need a janitor to sweep all this stupidity...
  • edited October 2011
    Nah, Spielberg's all about using cgi to replace guns with flashlights. This is not his style.
  • edited October 2011
    Nah, Spielberg's all about using cgi to replace guns with flashlights. This is not his style.

Ugh. To set the record straight, Spielberg has said that he regrets doing that and that the Blu-Ray version of E.T. will NOT be the "enhanced" version, but the original theatrical version.
  • edited October 2011
    Ugh. To set the record straight, Spielberg has said that he regrets doing that and that the Blu-Ray version of E.T. will NOT be the "enhanced" version, but the original theatrical version.

I actually liked some of the changes and "updates" he made to E.T., but I am glad the DVD set had both versions.

If Spielberg really were to "pull a Lucas" with JP, it would probably be to go back and put feathers on all the raptors. (Not that I would condone such a thing, but it would be interesting.)
  • edited October 2011
    Or he would digitally remove the entire sick triceratops animotronic and replace it with with a cgi triceratops with the merit that it will deliver a better more fluid performance

in all seriousness, though Spielgberg removed the guns to please others, Lucas just removes and adds to please himself he knows that people don't like it and he continues to do it
  • edited October 2011
    Here's what Ian malcom thinks about George Lucas' "additions"...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzizkpw6Rc
Sign in to comment in this discussion.