preorder/voucher question

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I used the code I received when it was delayed. It still says I owe $5? Is that for all the extras it comes with?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Yes. The code will give the standard edition of JP for free. The deluxe edition costs more, so you pay the difference.
  • edited October 2011
    Plus Shipping & Handling!
  • edited October 2011
    Alright, that's fine. That's what I thought it was. Thank you!
  • edited October 2011
    Yes, but when I was given the code, it made no mention of it only being worth 34.99. It says clearly in my e-mail from Telltale that the voucher is for 'the game of my choice'. No fine print to be seen.
  • edited October 2011
    Yes, but when I was given the code, it made no mention of it only being worth 34.99. It says clearly in my e-mail from Telltale that the voucher is for 'the game of my choice'. No fine print to be seen.

Yes but the deluxe edition isn't just a game, it's a game bundled with merch. The game itself will be free with the voucher when it is released November 15th. Telltale could have been dicks and not let the voucher discount anything from the deluxe edition but decided it would be fair for the voucher to take the value of the game, and then some as the game will likely retail for $30.00 or less, from the total cost of the package.

If you want just the game you can get just the game, for free, and Telltale will have fulfilled their promise; if you want all the merch then pay a meager $5 plus shipping (which is somewhat less meager). Sounds perfectly fair to me :)
  • edited November 2011
    Oddly enough my account in The stuff I bought section still shows the invoice for the full 5 episode season of JP before they delayed it and refunded everyone's money. So basically I didn't get refunded(which I'm not complaining) and I'm assuming it means I'm still getting the game?

And if so where would I go about upgrading to the Deluxe Edition?

Edit: Nevermind I emailed TT about this situation.
  • edited November 2011
    SinAlma86 wrote: »
    Oddly enough my account in The stuff I bought section still shows the invoice for the full 5 episode season of JP before they delayed it and refunded everyone's money. So basically I didn't get refunded(which I'm not complaining) and I'm assuming it means I'm still getting the game?

And if so where would I go about upgrading to the Deluxe Edition?
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24475
Sign in to comment in this discussion.