Poker night wont start >:(

edited November 2011 in Game Support
i have poker night on steam and i bought it specifically for the free team fortress 2 items but i cant even get them because the damn game wont load up. i click play and its starts just like it would, shows the telltale logo and then the screen goes white and a message appears saying that CelebrityPoker.exe has stoped working
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Lamatorm wrote: »
    i have poker night on steam and i bought it specifically for the free team fortress 2 items but i cant even get them because the damn game wont load up. i click play and its starts just like it would, shows the telltale logo and then the screen goes white and a message appears saying that CelebrityPoker.exe has stoped working
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We need more details about your PC. CPU, memory, graphic card, O.S...
This discussion has been closed.