Bug report: Episode 6 *major spoilers*

edited May 2007 in Game Support
the only major glitch i saw was when max has been "blissified" he does not say his "where we going sam" line when you click on the desoto....

but sam still says where they are going out loud when you click on a destination...... it sounds like he is talking to himself

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    the only major glitch i saw was when max has been "blissified" he does not say his "where we going sam" line when you click on the desoto....

but sam still says where they are going out loud when you click on a destination...... it sounds like he is talking to himself
    I noticed that, but I didn't find it out of the ordinary, and I wouldn't say that's necessarily a glitch. The way I saw it, it was more of a jarring reminder that Max isn't himself.
  • edited April 2007
    But here's probably one. It seems that when you place the container to melt under the rocket engine and proceed to the display of the one-was container, Sam seems to pick it up out of thin air. And what's more interesting, the container you placed under the engine is gone, like 'magic'.
  • edited April 2007
    the muzzle flash glitch is also back......

i was playing the game while my antivirus was running and everytime a gun went off, the muzle flash would stay suspended in the engine..... this happened to me twice.....

one flash was hanging over the roller coaster (from violent max) and the other hangs from sams hand during the magic show

and the worst part is that saving your game and reloading does not get rid of the flash anymore...... if i load my savegame that i made after the intro scene for the final act, the game will load the muzleflash and sam always has that yellow starburst near his hand
    if someone at telltale wants that save game with the muzzle flash at the end of the game, just tell me what file to upload from my gametap appdata folder (because i have no idea what anything in that folder is)

Violent max muzzle flash......
    3zc362x.jpg
  • edited May 2007
    I also noticed the sticky starburst.
    After you recover Max's hand and he shoots Sam, the star near his hand.
  • edited May 2007
    Yup I noticed that flash as well. (EDIT: here's a savegame with it at the start of the showdown)
    Also, when you bend the giant spork and then leave, it will have magically unbent when you return. Even if you only take the elevator up and back down again.
    If you get Jimmy off the parking meter before talking to Philo, you get the hat right away but can't have an extended dialog with Philo.
  • edited May 2007
    one of the bugs that plagued most of the season it is double click inventory bug

when you double click on an inventory item its icon will "stick" to your mouse even after you have used the item...... the objects picture takes the place of you inactive mouse cursor, moving to a different location fixes this, but it is annoying.....

and if you select a different inventory item (even without double clicking it) after the bug has begun, then that item will take the place of the inactive cursor

this glitch does have a funny side though if you double click the gun, then click on the floor to put it away, sam will still be posed like he is holding the gun, and when you click to move around the room he will slide around instead of walking...... it was one of my best laughs, but it wasnt even on purpose (or was it?)

the attached picture is from episode 5, but i am guessing that all the other episodes have this glitch as well
    EDIT: it seems that both of the bugs were fixed in episode 6
    540lzjs.jpg
This discussion has been closed.