The Deluxe Edition

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hello !

I'm French and I have a question. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition yesterday and it is written on my account that the deluxe edition is backordered. What does it mean ? Does it mean that the deluxe edition is out of stock ?

Thank you for your answers !

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Salut JPFan.
    Je suis français aussi. Rassure toi, backorder veut juste dire que ta commande est en attente (logique puisque l'article ne sera expédié qu'en fin d'année).
    Penses tu que le CDROM incluera les sous titres en français ?
    Moi j'aurais voulu la version PS3, en disque, en français et en édition deluxe (on a le droit de rêver, non ? ;))
  • edited October 2011
    Jurassic Park will have French subtitles.
  • edited October 2011
    so what does it mean? Because im thinking to pre order it too. Dont understand french ^^

But i think backordered means, that they noticed your pre order, but they havent send it yet, because they will send it in December, sorry for bad english!
  • edited October 2011
    There is English voice and subtitles, German voice and subtitles, and French subtitles, like Back to the Future.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2011
    motar wrote: »
    But i think backordered means, that they noticed your pre order, but they havent send it yet, because they will send it in December, sorry for bad english!
    You are absolutely right and your English is pretty good!
  • edited October 2011
    Yes. Backordered means that it's not ready to ship. You'll get it in December. Anybody speak French and can translate this for the OP? Thanks!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Traduction de ce que divisionten a écrit ci-dessus:
    Oui. "Backordered" signifie que le disque n'est pas encore prêt à être envoyé (addition de ma part: sur la page du jeu dans le Telltale Store, Telltale estime que l'édition de luxe sera prête à être envoyée aux environs du 15 décembre). Tu le recevras en décembre (addition supplémentaire de ma part: le transit des Etats-Unis vers l'Europe peut durer plusieurs semaines, surtout en période de fêtes, donc tu recevras le disque plus vraisemblablement en janvier).
    Maintenant, pour nos amis non-francophones:
    Translation of my "additions" (in bold hereinabove) to the translation of divisionten's post:
    On the game's page in the Telltale Store, Telltale estimates that the game will be ready to ship around December 15.
    Shipping from the USA to Europe can take several weeks, especially around the holidays, so you'll more likely get the disc in January.
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you for your answers everybody !
  • edited November 2011
    That happend to me, All it means is the extra content that comes with it will take longer to arrive but you still get the game on November 15th for Mac/Pc users
Sign in to comment in this discussion.