New to the thread..Would like info...

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys

I am new to the thread and was looking for some info on this game. I started reading some posts but found i couldn't keep up on everything.

I am a huge Jurassic Park fan and am super excited for this game..I can't wait... I am a PS3 owner and have read that their is no disc version it's all bought on PSN..Is that correct?
Will the XBOX version have anything extra included?
Anyone know how much each episode will cost?
Any extra news about the game a newcomer might not know??

Thanks Guys

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Hey guys

I am new to the thread and was looking for some info on this game. I started reading some posts but found i couldn't keep up on everything.

I am a huge Jurassic Park fan and am super excited for this game..I can't wait... I am a PS3 owner and have read that their is no disc version it's all bought on PSN..Is that correct?
    Will the XBOX version have anything extra included?
    Anyone know how much each episode will cost?
    Any extra news about the game a newcomer might not know??

Thanks Guys

Welcome to the forums! Here's what I can tell you: PS3 owners can get JP, all four episodes, on the 15th. It's a download off of PSN. The XBox version comes with a free dino pet for your XBLA avatar. PS3 users don't get one, as PSN doesn't have pets.

Hope this helps.
  • edited November 2011
    Thans alot for the quick reply...

It seems like this entire game is based off the original movie..correct??
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    It seems like this entire game is based off the original movie..correct??

The story in the game runs parallel to the events of the first movie - happening at the same time, but following different characters.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.