Jurassic Park Episodes List Under "Your Games"

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Don't know if I'm late to the party or if it's new...

But check it out.

So excited.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    That's awesome! The titles are so mysterious.

Is there really supposed to be a Episode 5?
  • edited November 2011
    shamuboy wrote: »
    That's awesome! The titles are so mysterious.

Is there really supposed to be a Episode 5?

They tightened the story, got rid of filler, making it four dense episodes instead of five drawn out ones.
  • edited November 2011
    I'd rather have drawn out than dense, cuz it means a longer game. but either way works for me lol!
  • edited November 2011
    So what are the episode titles then?
  • edited November 2011
    I already pointed this out a while ago, however here are the titles:

SPOILERS BENEATH!

Episode 1:
    The Intruder

Episode 2:
    The Cavalry

Episode 3:
    The Depths

Episode 4:
    The Survivors
  • edited November 2011
    i really dont want to spend like two hours on the whole game and then im done with it. i really wish they had left episode five because a longer game means i will be on the edge of my seat for more than two hours
  • edited November 2011
    I agree. I wish it was more than four episodes. Seems kind of small for a Jurassic park game. Wish they had left in the fifth ep as well...

Heres to the sequel?
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    i really dont want to spend like two hours on the whole game and then im done with it. i really wish they had left episode five because a longer game means i will be on the edge of my seat for more than two hours
    Speaking of series length, how long will each episode be? Comparable to BTTF?
  • edited November 2011
    I think you'll have much more time enjoying the game instead of only 2 hours for the whole game...
    groucho983 wrote: »
    If it's like Back to the Future...It'll have 3-4 hours of play per episode with proper crescendo moments to end each section of the game. So the xBox version should be about 12-16 hours with about 4 boss battles and enough minor craziness to cover the spaces in between.
  • edited November 2011
    If it's like Back to the Future...It'll have 3-4 hours of play per episode

Only retards needed 3/4 hours to finish each BTTF episode.
  • edited November 2011
    anthoto1 wrote: »

If by 'retards' you mean 'people who like to take it at a slower pace'.

Also, I highly recommend that you stop using that word (retards) negatively (and don't tell me you weren't). It can be very offensive to families that have mentally retarded or handicapped children or relatives.
  • edited November 2011
    HooblaDGN wrote: »
    to families that have mentally retarded or handicapped children or relatives.

You mean families with retards ?
  • edited November 2011

Thats a dickish thing to say, people like to explore the world and meet the characters.
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »

if theyre as long as BTTF episodes ill be happy
  • edited November 2011
    Thats a dickish thing to say, people like to explore the world and meet the characters.

Yep, sure, BttF 3D world is so darned beautiful, interactive and complex. Who could pass on that ?
  • edited November 2011

I enjoy taking the world slowly, relishing in the little details of it, going through all of the conversations and meeting all of the people. That's a large part of Telltale Games for me, and it definitely does not allow a 2 hour playthrough.
  • edited November 2011
    You mean families with retards ?
    Yep, sure, BttF 3D world is so darned beautiful, interactive and complex. Who could pass on that ?

All of these messages are annoying, but the first two are just rude.
  • edited November 2011
    I already spoke to anthoto privately, can we all get back on topic?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.