Dream JP Game.

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I made this thread to hear everyone's JP game ideas. Post here if you have a great idea for a JP game. Mine would be Jurassic Park III: Park Builder 2. It will introduce all previous JP3:PB dinosaurs Including some new ones. It would also be in 3D like Operation Genesis.

New Dinosaurs
Carcharodontosaurus
Megaraptor
Cryolophosaurus
Suchomimus
Alioramus
Alamosaurus
Callovosaurus
Australovenator
Camptosaurus
Crichtonsaurus
Nothosaurus
Dryosaurus
Metriacanthosaurus
Mussaurus
Microceratus
Orodromeus
Proceratosaurus
Procompsognathus
Segisaurus
Staurikosaurus
Tianchisaurus
Tenontosaurus
Thescelosaurus
Ultrasaurus
Cearadactylus
Tapejara
Tanystropheus
Titanoboa
Deinocheirus
Torvosaurus
Gargoyleosaurus
Deltadromeus
Postosuchus
Nqwebasaurus
Dunkleosteus
Kelenken
Becklespinax
Microceratops
Appalachiosaurus
Sarcosuchus
Tupandactylus
Scutosaurus
Majungasaurus
Kaprosuchus
Daspletosaurus
Megalania
Basilosaurus
Yaverlandia
Panoplosaurus
Estemmenosaurus
Leptoceratops
Lycaenops
Ornithosuchus
Pteranodon Longiceps
Pteranodon Sternbergi

Comments

• edited November 2011
    A game where you play as the dinosaurs eating the tourists.

Hey, I can dream, right?
  • edited November 2011
    A game where you play as the dinosaurs eating the tourists.

Hey, I can dream, right?

That's the reason to play JP on Sega Genesis. Play as the raptor and eat park workers and you even get to fight Grant at the end, even though he just bitches out and runs away before you can eat him.
  • edited November 2011
    I would like something that took place similair to the events of the second movie the lost world

Being in a group of hunters or choosing the freedom fighters
    One side has the hunters which captures and not kills (unless you have to)dinosaurs using the funds they earn to get new weapons,buy ammo,or get new gear,essentially you would have to work in a team most likely with 2-6 hunters

The other side is funded by john hammond to explore the island,take photos,and free captured dinosaurs,they would have access to tools

Essentially the game would have a theme somewhere between mass effect and dino crisis keeping a fear element with some survival horror elements but also good communication,as your trying to make allies and show your team your worthy

There would be 3 islands to explore...and maybe san fran lol
  • edited November 2011
    Not to sound like I'm sucking up to telltale, but for me this is my ideal JP game!
  • edited November 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    That's the reason to play JP on Sega Genesis. Play as the raptor and eat park workers and you even get to fight Grant at the end, even though he just bitches out and runs away before you can eat him.
    You can play as the raptor in the playstation version as well,in addition to 4 other species.
  • edited November 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    Not to sound like I'm sucking up to telltale, but for me this is my ideal JP game!

Exactly! Not long now!! :D
  • edited November 2011
    apart from the game to be released by telltale mine would have to be a park builder aswell but much better than operation genesis which lets be honest stinks, limited things you can do and just low on playability
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    apart from the game to be released by telltale mine would have to be a park builder aswell but much better than operation genesis which lets be honest stinks, limited things you can do and just low on playability

I must admit Operation Genesis is the only other "genre" of game that for me truly fitted the spirit of the series. Operation Genesis because you get to be in charge of Jurassic Park and have you own damn dinosaur zoo.

Telltale's because it expands on the first film's story without it being about shooting things which can become bring and repetitive. Plus isn't in the spirit of the first film. As a screenwriter story comes No1 for me when it comes to entertainment.

My impressions of both BTTF and JP games that they'd make brilliant CG films too :cool:
  • edited November 2011
    Definitely something in the vein of Operation Genesis, but on a much grander scale. For one, all the dinos in the movies with correct skins and sub-species variety, plus many more. MUCH larger islands, or ability to mod and make it as large as you please. More than one model or skin of each kind of building, path, dino, attraction, etc. More variety. Less limitations. Get everything off of a grid, I want curves and bends and diagonals. Moats and ditches. Walls. More realistic jungles and foliage. Go more in-depth with the fossil excavation, genome sequencing, research, etc. with mini-games or challenges. Raising young dinos in separate pens when necessary. Tunnels. Aviaries. Marine facilities (expansion packs anyone? capitilize!) Heck why not even a customizable Bone Shaker or two. Rides! It's the greatest theme park in the world! I want employees to be able to do almost everything for me if I want to sit back and dish out the dollars, or be able to do all different sorts of jobs myself and save a few bucks. MORE VARIETY. More realism. More interesting ways the park can fail or find trouble. Power issues? Gender changing and breeding? Tropical storm with more realistic destruction? Employee injury and fatalities? Starting to feel more like JP now. More unpredictable occurrences. Oh, did I mention more variety? And less limitations. Basically, I want to be able to recreate the original Jurassic Park as close as possible if I please, then get bored and make something different entirely.
    One day such a game will be possible, and if JP 4-6 get goin', we might actually see it get put into production one day when the hype builds.
  • edited November 2011
    it would be a game similar to red dead / GTA IV, where you play a character (maybe Alan Grant) and you have to explore isle nublar and complete missions. The island would be massive, and look just like the movie version. You should be able to venture through the island and explore areas in which we see in the movie.
  • edited November 2011
    i guess my Dream Jurassic Park game would be something maybe like Dead Island. a first person point of view RPG that lets you explore the whole island and do Quests/Missions. The fighting would be minimal as you wouldn't have that much to defend yourself with and it would be more survival horror feel, similar to Amnesia, where you have to run from the dinosaurs and wait for them to give up looking for you. because JP is not about killing dinosaurs, its about Dinosaurs hunting you in a way. obviously the story would be the main focus and that something i really want in a JP game
  • edited November 2011
    I've got another dream JP Game. It would be Like Jurassic: The hunted. A shooter game with the Character trying to escape an Island full of Dinosaurs. An expedition crew was sent to Isla Sorna by inGen to document the Dinosaurs' behavior. But the helicopter is attacked by Pteranodons and the Chopper crashes. Now you need to find weapons and use them to fight off Vicious Dinosaurs, look for survivors, and escape the Island... with your life.

Dinosaurs
    Velociraptor
    Troodon
    Dilophosaurus
    Tyrannosaurus Rex
    Spinosaurus
    Pteranodon
    Brachiosaurus
    Triceratops
    Compsognathus
    Stegosaurus
  • edited November 2011
    i still like my dream game idea, another jpog with all the dinos from isla sorna's list, plus you can have females and males, battlefield 3 graphics, and you can choose islands, isla nublar if you want, and isla sorna if you want, and a decision to make your own island, you can control the dinos and the people, as you create your own park, kind of like that one roller coaster game for the ps2, but like i said better graphics, and to unlock dna, you got to do missions so you can clone them, kind of like jurassic park dna factor a little bit too, but way better, and the same build options, but better choices, and you can move the jurassic park gate further away from the visitor center, kind of like the first film, it would be awesome
  • edited November 2011
    Trespasser reworked, with better graphics, dinosaur designs and more characters (and most ideal, being able to play as a dinosaur) would work for me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.