Xbox 360 Design Poll

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Alright with the game around the corner and an old spare 360 in the corner collecting dust I want to do something special with it for Jurassic Park.

I did two quick designs both themed on the vehicles in the movie, I cant decide which one would look cooler so I made this poll and see which one you guys like more!

I'm not sure what I will do with the controller, if Ill just keep it white or theme it with the system.

360designs.png

Lets see which one you guys like more and hopefully I can get it finished before Tuesday in time for the game!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Bro these are awesome totally wish they sold skins for xbox like these!!:D
  • edited November 2011
    Nice work man, I'd like these files to print myself if you're willing to share!

Actually, I need it for the slim, shucks.
  • edited November 2011
    dude...think you can draw up a jeep design for a ps3? I'd love to paint my ps3 like the jeep x-box. Both look amazing btw :D
  • edited November 2011
    Pretty nice. They're both good, though I like the simplicity of the "Jeep" one. The grey color reminds me of an old computer...
  • edited November 2011
    WANT.
    *drool*
  • edited November 2011
    I love ps3, but I would buy a 360 just to get skins like that. When with the explorer one btw
  • edited November 2011
    Can you do the Jeep explorer one for the PS3 slim?

Thanks
  • edited November 2011
    WOW!!! that pretty picture, good work.
    Is difficult to choose, both are incredible but if these versions were marketed (it is good to dream), I buy the two.

Can make the PS3 version?. A greeting.
  • edited November 2011
    I think I am going to paint the system and see how it turns out but if I do make some decals/stencils I can put them up for you guys to download as a do it your self thing.
  • edited November 2011
    post pics when thats done...we'd love to see it
  • edited November 2011
    Ok, I must say that both of those designs are totally rad!

The gas powered jeep design is especially hawt! Nice work!
  • edited November 2011
    I love this alot, my only problem is, that the jeeps are Grey and Red, not Tan
  • edited November 2011
    The Jeeps are Sand Beige and a cherry red color. The Sand Beige came as a standard color on 1992 Jeep Wranglers as well as being low gloss which is what the studio wanted to minimize the glare and reflections on the body while filming. A lot of people want to call it gray do to the look on film but you can see the beige if you watch close (more so in the HD bluray version) so I wanted to convey the beige in the design of the system.

Looks like the Tour Vehicle design is winning by a lot at the moment, I am going to pick up some of the paint tomorrow for both designs and complete one system (I hope) by Tuesday however I might just end up doing both designs (I could find another 360 to take apart and paint at some point)
  • edited November 2011
    I used to think the same thing, but I've seen them several times in person, they're Grey and cherry red.

watch the t-rex chase when Malcolm just sitting alone in the Jeep and you'll see.
  • edited November 2011
    Actually scratch that, the jeep in the Rex chase/ Nedrys death scene are grey, but the others are in Fact the Sand Beige, I have pictures of both kinds from the several times I saw them, and even in the pictures I can see that two are grey, and rest are sand beige. one of the Beige had the number 18 on it, the other had 29 , the two grey match the movie counterparts of 12(nedry) and 10(rex chase).

10 and 12 are from pre-Island of Adventure Universal Studios. I also have a few of the Explorer, and I remember touching the Door handle! :D
  • edited November 2011
    Gotta love that classic green and large jurassic park logo,i would definantly show this off with pride on my 360 console
  • edited November 2011
    Well I when I went to the store they did not have any Light/lime green to pull off the Tour vehicle design so sadly I will have to put that off for now and do the Jeep design for Tuesday's release. I will try and find some green paint and another Xbox and get that one done before the Deluxe PC version ships.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.