Two original jp cast members on tv shows

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Sam Neill will be on the upcoming show Alcatraz and the trailer makes him look pretty interesting and Laura Dern is in a new show on hbo called enlightened and she plays a phsycho that lost her job and is trying to get her life together so check them out they are pretty good looking shows

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Laura Dern is my least favorite of the main cats in Jurassic Park, so I wont be watching that one.
  • edited November 2011
    oh seriously man oh well i love her
  • edited November 2011
    I can tell by your avatar.

I'm not much of a TV person so I won't be watching these.
  • edited November 2011
    hahahaha yeah. well its alright if u dont watch them
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    Sam Neill will be on the upcoming show Alcatraz and the trailer makes him look pretty interesting and Laura Dern is in a new show on hbo called enlightened and she plays a phsycho that lost her job and is trying to get her life together so check them out they are pretty good looking shows

oh there is a show on cartoon network at night with jeff goldblum also just forget the name of it though, you would probably have to watch cartoon network til that show is on, jeff goldblum is old looking too, also he is doing a comedy show, on cartoon network for the info above i just added this:):):):)
  • edited November 2011
    oh there is a show on cartoon network at night with jeff goldblum also just forget the name of it though, you would probably have to watch cartoon network til that show is on, jeff goldblum is old looking too, also he is doing a comedy show, on cartoon network for the info above i just added this:):):):)

thanks i will have to check it out
Sign in to comment in this discussion.