Lego Jurassic Park The Video game

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
OK iv heard rumors if there is one coming out or not, but not so sure, it could be coming out when JP 4 comes out, but slap me in the face if i am wrong, it would be cool seeing DR.Grant, and Ian Malcolm as Lego characters on the video game, but the T-Rex and the other dinosaurs shouldn't be Lego, because they don't look good as Legos, the actual looks of the dinosaurs as in the movie would be nice! unless some how an exact replica in Lego form! also, Dr. Grant would be a bit similar to Indiana Jones, since they both like to wear their hat all the time, so what yeah thing should they redo the trilogy on a video game in Lego form?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    i would def buy the lego game if they ever made it, i dont understand why they have not made it yet, they can make harry potter but not JP come on! there was lego JP back in the 90s
  • edited November 2011
    I guess it's possible. So far every license to get a Lego game has had two things in common:

-They've had Lego toys in the past.
    -They have an upcoming movie.

JP does fit both of those. Of course, it seems right now Telltale has the Jurassic Park gaming license. And I don't think Lego's had the JP license in a long time either.
  • edited November 2011
    I guess it's possible. So far every license to get a Lego game has had two things in common:

-They've had Lego toys in the past.
    -They have an upcoming movie.

JP does fit both of those. Of course, it seems right now Telltale has the Jurassic Park gaming license. And I don't think Lego's had the JP license in a long time either.

I dont know, most of the lego games is lucas arts, george lucas, steven speilburg and him are very close friends too
Sign in to comment in this discussion.