another jurassic park the game

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
telltale since you made the first one and thanks for doing so you have my thanks and everyone elses thanks, thank you guys so much for making another jp game, for jp fans like me, you deserve something nice, we all deserve something nice right, so you guys would also make alot of money doing this and keep us fans of yours happy, to make another jurassic park game in the future, this one would be a little different, instead of isla nublar, it would be on isla sorna, some ideas would probably take the deleted parts of the movie from the novel and put it into the game, or you guys can think eveybody can think, what would you guys put in if there would be a second game of jurassic park from telltales, and again congrats telltales!:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• edited November 2011
    telltale since you made the first one and thanks for doing so you have my thanks and everyone elses thanks, thank you guys so much for making another jp game, for jp fans like me, you deserve something nice, we all deserve something nice right, so you guys would also make alot of money doing this and keep us fans of yours happy, to make another jurassic park game in the future, this one would be a little different, instead of isla nublar, it would be on isla sorna, some ideas would probably take the deleted parts of the movie from the novel and put it into the game, or you guys can think eveybody can think, what would you guys put in if there would be a second game of jurassic park from telltales, and again congrats telltales!:D:D:D:D:D

That was 139 words in one sentence without a single punctuation mark. Impressive!

To address the topic though, I think it would be appropriate to first see what this game is going to be like before deciding if we want a second JP game.
    I'd like to at least have a basic idea of what I'm paying for before I actually buy a product.
  • edited November 2011
    caeska wrote: »
    That was 139 words in one sentence without a single punctuation mark. Impressive!

To address the topic though, I think it would be appropriate to first see what this game is going to be like before deciding if we want a second JP game.
    I'd like to at least have a basic idea of what I'm paying for before I actually buy a product.

thanks, and also i am very excited about this, have you heard about the show terra nova, its on fox, its a little like jurassic park in one way, accept instead of a park they go back in time to make a better life, the original earth they came from is covered in masses of pollution, that's why they go back into time to make a better future, its on monday nights at 8:00 P.M
  • edited November 2011
    thanks, and also i am very excited about this, have you heard about the show terra nova, its on fox, its a little like jurassic park in one way, accept instead of a park they go back in time to make a better life, the original earth they came from is covered in masses of pollution, that's why they go back into time to make a better future, its on monday nights at 8:00 P.M

Yeah I watch it. We don't really see that many dinosaurs. I guess they are not the main focus of the show, which is okay. I loved falling skies and that was all about the survivors, not the aliens.
    I hope we do get to see a T-Rex though.
  • edited November 2011
    I was going to edit the OP to be grammatically correct but gave up because I wasn't sure where to even start.

Anyway, the game's not even out yet. It's a little too early to start asking for sequels, isn't it?
  • edited November 2011
    IF it does well, and they would consider doing a second one I 'd be interested in which story they would choose to continued. If they'd do a The Lost World game, or just a Tresspasser-ish spin off, or something else. Or what could be really interesting is something about Site B after Hurricane Clarissa. like people trapped on the island after the evac and shut down of the facilities or something possibly.
  • edited November 2011
    I would also like to see a sequel. What happends to Site B could indeed be a VERY interesting plot. Provided that they use peoples and scientists that are mentioned in the novels.

The towns and structures could be inspired by Trespasser.

The PlayStation game the Lost World: Jurassic Park could also be a source of information.
  • edited November 2011
    Jurassic Park: Trespasser mentions that between the fall of the Park and the Ludlow Hunt a man called Harold Greenwood visited the island after asking John Hammond for information. The new game could be about Harold's expedition. Which could be turned into a lose retelling of the largely ignored Lost World novel.
  • edited November 2011
    Jurassic Park: Trespasser mentions that between the fall of the Park and the Ludlow Hunt a man called Harold Greenwood visited the island after asking John Hammond for information. The new game could be about Harold's expedition. Which could be turned into a lose retelling of the largely ignored Lost World novel.
    If Trespasser still counts as canon anymore.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.