Concept Art

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
How can I find the concept art for this Jurassic Park game. All of it, every last bit of concept art. I love concept art, and I love Jurassic Park.

Where do I go to see it.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I second this.
    How about it, Telltale? Will there be anything along the lines of a book of concept art available in the store, or a behind-the-scenes web gallery?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    In the past, Telltale has included concept art files on the bonus DVD you get for free when you buy the game in the Telltale store (just pay the cost of shipping).

They also sell art portfolios for Back to the Future and Tales of Monkey Island. If those have been worthwhile I wouldn't be surprised if they considered something similar for JP.
  • edited November 2011
    Note to TellTale: If you want my money, just let me know where and when to pay.

I want Jurassic Park concept art, all of it, lol.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Boom!

There are a couple of really nice high-res scenes in there.
  • edited November 2011
    Note to TellTale: If you want my money, just let me know where and when to pay.

I want Jurassic Park concept art, all of it, lol.
    I'm afraid I don't know where the rights issues stand if I were to upload it onto my own ImageShack, but I know for a fact that the JP:TG game page over at Jurassic Park Wikia has the concept art so far. Just go down the linked pages, go check it out!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.