jurassic

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
can some1please tell me when jurassic park comes out on PS3!!!!!!!!! ta

Comments

• edited November 2011
    djmz wrote: »
    can some1please tell me when jurassic park comes out on PS3!!!!!!!!! ta

it depends on when your local PSN is being updated.
    even if TTG delivered it to PSN but the weekly update is on wednesday or thursday it wont be available earlier.

here in Austria and Germany PSN is updated every wednesday.
    so no Jurassic Park: The Game on Tuesday for Austrian and German PS3-users.
  • edited November 2011
    Today. What time today isn't clear, but I'm guessing sometime after the PC version (which is presumably coming at 1 or 2 PM EST, though even that's just a guess).

I'm talking about the American PSN, mind you. Since you're in Scotland, it might be a longer wait. Telltale has an issue with not giving out exact release dates very far in advance.
  • edited November 2011
    Jesus, I've had it with these motherf**king threads on this motherf**king forum!

When will people learn to read the release date thread?
  • edited November 2011
    its just i havent seen or read anything about a release date for THE PS3,but hav for xbox and pc.so kindy wanting to find out when its out for ps3!!!
  • edited November 2011
    its just i havent seen or read anything about a release date for THE PS3,but hav for xbox and pc.so kindy wanting to find out when its out for ps3!!!

Not mean to be a personal attack just a massive generalisation as I've seen tons of "when is it being released threads" :)
  • edited November 2011
    for the ps3??????
  • edited November 2011
    for the ps3??????

It will be released sometime today for the North American PSN. Europe and other areas (if there are other releases other than Europe) will come at an unconfirmed later date, which is rumoured to be next Wednesday. But like I said that's unconfirmed. Telltale have stated that they've given Sony everything they need, it's just a matter of how long Sony's verification process takes.
This discussion has been closed.