Xbox t rex

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
JUST picked up my copy for xbox 360 and got my little T rex and i gotta say i like the whole flare thing as well =) very proud of you telltale

was kinda sad that i was the only one there picking JP up and they only had 5 copys (4 after mine)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    thats just sad man i have it for digital download i still cant get it x(
  • edited November 2011
    Icebear wrote: »
    JUST picked up my copy for xbox 360 and got my little T rex and i gotta say i like the whole flare thing as well =) very proud of you telltale

was kinda sad that i was the only one there picking JP up and they only had 5 copys (4 after mine)

On the other hand, you were playing the first Jurassic Park: The Game.
  • edited November 2011
    yep =) so far so good
  • edited November 2011
    cmon tale bring on the download!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    yea i went to gamestop at 10am and they didnt have it at first and told me to come back tomorrow but i went to the store across the street and as i was leaving i looked across the street and saw a ups truck pull into the place so i went over there and well they finally got it lol i asked the guy why they only got 5 copies and he said your the only one who pre ordered it and the other four is for the shelf

-to telltale-

did it cost more to put this game on the 360 then the ps3 and pc?
  • edited November 2011
    Icebear wrote: »
    did it cost more to put this game on the 360 then the ps3 and pc?

I'm not TTG, but it probably did, considering the cost of manufacturing of the disc, case, and printed materials as well as shipping to stores--or the cost of hiring a publisher/distributor to do all that for them--versus simply uploading the game to their website and Sony's servers for dirt-cheap digital distribution.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.